Congrats for RPGWatch

Bartacus

BartWatch
RPGWatch: Most users ever online was 490, March 5th, 2007 at 21:40.
RPGDot: Most users ever online was 474 on Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:44 pm

With a lot of the same people from RPGDot, we managed to get a higher activity rate.

Well, about 450 of these 490 were crawlers and spambots.

Yes, but we're getting a better quality of spambot!! :)

I've come to the conclusion that spam email and spambots are no longer being created by humans. Seriously, think about it. Who on Earth would think that sending illegible emails to millions of email addresses would make money? Nobody does. Humans are not doing this. This is the early stages of Skynet.

OO yes it works way too good those spammers are making million of dollars!!

I've recently read the guestbook of a great dancer from Cambodia.
The entries consisted of nothing else than spam.
And still the bots add.

Heh I'm begining to agree with skynet-theory.. This spam doesn't make any sense to a normal human being.

I've come to the conclusion that spam email and spambots are no longer being created by humans. Seriously, think about it. Who on Earth would think that sending illegible emails to millions of email addresses would make money? Nobody does. Humans are not doing this. This is the early stages of Skynet.

Actually one of the leading providers in my country is called Skynet (Belgacom)

[...] The current Dot... Not much to see, nowadays, and some of the news and features are... Disappointing, to be nice.

I think they used Babelfish for the headings and descriptions of the 'French' forums.

I think they used Babelfish for the headings and descriptions of the 'French' forums.

LOL? Why did they even complicate themselves with that? From what I see, there isn't a single thread in the French forums. And if they don't translate their news posts in French ... somebody there has a weird mind.

Back
Top Bottom