Dragon Age - Return to Ostagar Reviews

It's not much of a "trick" if you aren't interested in the product and won't pay the price. Should be a non-issue for you.
What really annoyed me was that guy on the camp who 'advertised' the Warden's Keep DLC - he gives me a quest that seems to be part of the story (being in the camp and all) and then asks me for money... making me feel that I have to pay extra to 'complete' the game that I already payed for the day before. The way I see it that's a trick - I felt like I was just being informed that I paid full price for a product with missing content, instead of the DLC being a little something extra. (alternative complain: it seriously broke immersion)

Ultimately it's not about the money. I'd happily spend that amount if I cared to - and I wouldn't be that negative in any other case if I wasn't interested. But this game throws it right into my face from within - and it forces me to get involved. I fear that from now on every new patch will cause a new NPC to pop up in an obvious location in the game advertising the latest DLC. And that is what I really want to 'discourage'.

Back
Top Bottom