Airship Dragoon - A Steampunk Tactical RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Airship Dragoon - A Steampunk Tactical SRPG

Airship Dragoonis a new turn-based steampunk tactical RPG. You can check out the game on Steam Greenlight, and try out the demo.

Game Features:

- Turn-based squad tactical combat with emergent gameplay
- 6 playable Steampunk factions

• Austro-Hungarian Empire
  • British Royalists
  • Chinese Dynasty
  • Peoples Collective
  • US Republic
  • Zulu Nation
- Enemy Ai with 11 different combat tactics
- 7 classes of troops, each with 4 upgrades of weapons/equipment
- Troops have unique attributes which are upgraded with experience … if they survive combat …
- 5 types of environment with environmental modifiers
- 20 battlefields
- Randomized deployment on battlefields
- 3 battlefield objectives
- 4 types of weather
- Single Battle Mode for getting straight into tactical action
- 2 massive strategic campaigns featuring resource, technology and population management
- Campaigns are randomized on creation for infinite replayability
- 5 Ai campaign strategies
- Dastardly Pirate Insurgents!
- Conquer the super-continent of Pangea with an invasion of Airships!
More information.

Last edited:
It was described as so in the email from the developer. I don't have time to check out every new game submitted to me.;)

Edit: I'm also changing the RPG TO SRPG to save myself from replying to future posts about this.:)

Last edited:
Looks kinda cool. Maybe I'll try the demo later. Can't get more than 10kb/s from his server right now. Thanks for the heads up.

Edit: Got a decent DL speed. Played a battle. Got my arse handed to me, as I couldn't figure out how to shoot at first. :p Doesn't seem bad, though. I'm a sucker for tactical squad-based stuff, turn based or WeGo. Didn't feel very steampunky, though. Felt more like WWI, which isn't a bad thing as far as I'm concerned. Not sure if other stuff is in the main game, as the demo just appeared to be a single battle, but I'd sure like to get one of those airships into a fight. I'm also a sucker for dirigibles. Like the title. :)

Last edited:
It was described as so in the email from the developer. I don't have time to check out every new game submitted to me.;)

Edit: I'm also changing the RPG TO SRPG to save myself from replying to future posts about this.:)

Please stop assuming the worst possible interpretation of my questions. I just wanted to understand why it's considered a RPG.

Thanks for the mention, chaps.

I've lurked indie.RPGwatch for aeons … just never posted in the forums before.

Airship Dragoon is due for release on Desura on the 14th October 2013.
http://www.desura.com/games/airship-dragoon

Back
Top Bottom