DA:O Dwarf mage, a crime against all humanity?

Dragon Age: Origins

Acleacius

SasqWatch
No Spoiler, but it does involve using Console commands and is actually horrifying just to think about, I may never be the same. Please think twice before reading this, your very essence could be permanently damaged.

Going about my life, skimming the news of the world and came across what could be the most unnatural thing I have ever heard. O_O

I can't check this until I play the game, it was so shocking I had to ask, could this be true and who would do such a thing?
http://daforums.bioware.com/viewtopic.html?topic=706765&forum=140

The worst part maybe how often the camera must have to point down all the time during conversations.

Heh... Evil! :biggrin:

I wonder how they do as mages, anyway? :D

Yeah,it is unnatural. I knew the Pencil & Paper D&D RPG was heading to unnatural realms when Dwarves could be full fledged wizards. Something just ain't right...

And now this possibility in DA. I wish the OP would have elaborated much more on the game play with a dwarven mage.

?? They can't be mages I thought??

One of those Neverwinter Nights games had a dwarf learn to be a monk - which {ahem} strikes me as being even crazier.

Hey, does this mean I can be a Jawa jedi when their MMO comes out?? UUU TEE DEEEEEEE!

Back
Top Bottom