Gothic 3 for 12.90 at gogamer

curiously undead

tuned to a different freq
Thanks curiously undead. :)

While I do have it, I was curious whether this was EU or US price, since it didn't seem to say on the gogamer site, if it's US dollars, $13 is very cheap. :)

Here in Germany I doubt G3 will drop to 12.90 Euros anywhere soon.

In one or two years, maybe, yes.

That would be fairly cheap even in Euros. I was quite happy finding it at 28 Euros last year.

it says there that it's part of the "48 hours madness!" deal. what does that mean, is it available for 48 hours only?

yes. but usually they have the deals up sometimes as long as 5 days...it varies to say the least.

it says there that it's part of the "48 hours madness!" deal. what does that mean, is it available for 48 hours only?

Yeah - their version of '48 hours' is pretty variable. ;)

DreamCatcher Interactive is going to be publishing "Gothic Universe". It's scheduled to ship in October according to Gamestop.com. I'm not sure if it includes all the Gothic games or just G2 Gold and Gothic 3. Hopefully it includes the original Gothic, as I think that would be a strong selling point because that game is not easy to find anymore.

They're also publishing Spellforce Universe, which includes both of the Spellforce games and is scheduled to ship next week.(Oct 2nd)

DreamCatcher Interactive is going to be publishing "Gothic Universe". It's scheduled to ship in October according to Gamestop.com. I'm not sure if it includes all the Gothic games or just G2 Gold and Gothic 3. Hopefully it includes the original Gothic, as I think that would be a strong selling point because that game is not easy to find anymore.

They're also publishing Spellforce Universe, which includes both of the Spellforce games and is scheduled to ship next week.(Oct 2nd)

Thanks for that - something to forward on to friends!

Link to Spellforce Universe.

Link to Gothic Universe.

As you can see, there's no photo or description for Gothic Universe yet. That makes me skeptical of it being released within a month. Still, the thought of getting all the Gothic games for $29.99 is enough to make me wet myself. Even though I already own all of them, I will gladly fork out 30 bucks for a compilation just to add support to the franchise if nothing else.

what about the spellforce 2 addon. has it still not been release in north america?

SpellForce 2 was a complete flop in NA, which means a single release of Dragon Storm doesn´t make economic sense because the installed base is too small. Maybe it´s included in SF Universe, or maybe DC releases a gold edition.

The rights for Gothic belong to PB. JoWooD either has to license the game or they can only include G2 and G3.

The rights for Gothic belong to PB. JoWooD either has to license the game or they can only include G2 and G3.

Good point Gorath. I think it will be a shame if Gothic Universe only contains G2+G3 though, as those games are both still easy to find and cheap.

There is now a retail box photo of Gothic Universe at that link, still no written description though.

Gothic Universe

World-wide ? I don't quite remember that.

If not, then any company in a different country could obtain the rights to publish a game there.

Sounds like JoWooD and PB made a deal. Both companies are mentioned in equal font size on the cover.

An interesting thought, I wonder if the Gothic 3 in that package will be updated any further than the last official patch.

Back
Top Bottom