I wanna kill

P

pibbur

.. lghartveit.

No, I'm not planning on leaving. In stead I want to replace that login name with my favourite role playning name: pibbur. Is it possible simply to change that, or do I have to create new login account, leaving lghartveit behind (and possibly deleting him)?

I changed your name to pibbur. Have fun!

Thank you.

So, rip lghartveit, long live pibbur

Heh, btw: I couldn't understand why I couldn't login, I tried to login several times. As lghartveit!

Now you know why we call Jaz Wonder Woman!! :)

Now that you're pibbur, a name you've explained, could you tell us what the heck Ighartveit meant? It was driving me crazy typing all those i's and e's and t's right. ;)

Now that you're pibbur, a name you've explained, could you tell us what the heck Ighartveit meant? It was driving me crazy typing all those i's and e's and t's right. ;)

(First it wasn't "Ighartveit", but "lghartveit", with a lower-case "L").

And it's simply my initials and my surname. On the real life server I'm known as "Lars-Gunnar Hartveit".

Hail pibbur, and a grog to thee.

(First it wasn't "Ighartveit", but "lghartveit", with a lower-case "L").

And it's simply my initials and my surname. On the real life server I'm known as "Lars-Gunnar Hartveit".

Thank you. Now I can sleep again.

And apologies for all the complete and total misspellings you've endured from me.

Heh, btw: I couldn't understand why I couldn't login, I tried to login several times. As lghartveit!
That's why I sent you an email :). Perhaps it was caught by your spam filter...? Anyway, your initial 'l' gave me a headache... at first I was unable to find your account...

That's why I sent you an email :). Perhaps it was caught by your spam filter…? Anyway, your initial 'l' gave me a headache… at first I was unable to find your account…

Oh, I read your post before i logged on. So I knew. Heck, I even tried to log on as lghartveit now.

But eventually, in 6 months or so, I'll remember who I am.

Thank you. Now I can sleep again.
My pleasure.

And apologies for all the complete and total misspellings you've endured from me.

No, no, no problem. As long as there are at least 2 characters in the correct postition, and the length is between 50% and 150% I'm fine.

But I have to admit, some time in te future I may chose a login name like "aaAAAAbab..5...##--zagzaghzaG".

Or even better, why don't we all select a GUID for login name? "be1ca040-b838-11de-8a39-0800200c9a66" - should be easy enough as it's all hexadesimal digits.

Now you know why we call Jaz Wonder Woman!! :)
It is a sign of my age that as soon as I read that I heard the theme song and saw Lynda Carter in that nice little outfit.

Which didn't compare to some of the nice little outfits Jaz wears in some of the pics she's posted!! :)

It is a sign of my age that as soon as I read that I heard the theme song and saw Lynda Carter in that nice little outfit.

And I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure that says something about me, but I'm not sure that I want to know. And I'm sure I don't want to Google this. I think.

And I don't know what you're talking about. I'm sure that says something about me, but I'm not sure that I want to know. And I'm sure I don't want to Google this. I think.

1970's SuperHero TV show.

Here you go ...

wonderwoman.jpg

And now compare it to the modern version …

cy1.jpg

Unmistakable. The modern one looks much cooler though. Dark! gritty! and mature! ;p

Back
Top Bottom