Gothic 3 Your max level

Danicek

Sentinel
I'm getting closer and closer to the end (at least I believe I'm pretty close to it) and I'm level 60. I guess I may still get one or two more levels before it will be done.

Anyway, I just wonder what was your (max) level? I guess, there are enough things for let's say level 70 or so. Or is there any max level cap?

I didn't get close to any max, if there is one ... I was in the 60's as well. Levels and LP seemed to flow very easily once you got the hang of the game.

I was easily at 70 just trying to do all the quest on all sides and exploring all the areas, though I am guessing you could hit 80 if you really tried, especially getting the "Quick Learner" skill asap with the mage at Redock.

i believe i was right around 80 the first time i played as i did all the liberations, and around 77 or higher the 2nd time where i did a more thorough job of everything but didn't liberate any towns from the orcs. i could check but all my saves are on a dvd, though the game is still installed. if i had to guess i don't think you could get any higher than ~level 82 without some kind of exploit

Your right, my mistake. :)

I managed to reach level 83 at 5th time i completed game...did all quests, killed every opponent i found, including nearly every NPC in gothic 3 :S. I dont think it's possible to
get higher level without cheating, since i lacked over 30k xp from level 84

Back
Top Bottom