Witcher 2 Troll trouble download

The Witcher 2

CelticFrost

SasqWatch
Has anyone installed Troll Troble from the downloadable content...
I can't seem to get it to install....
From the run witcher it states it is ready to install after I put in my code but doesn't install???

I "registered" an account with my key - and then it let me download. I didn't have to re-enter my key during the actual download, though. The "Downloadable Content" was greyed out until I registered an account.

I just clicked on it, and downloaded it - and then installed it. I can also confirm that the "mission notice" of Troll is in the game after installing.

I "registered" an account with my key - and then it let me download. I didn't have to re-enter my key during the actual download, though. The "Downloadable Content" was greyed out until I registered an account.

I just clicked on it, and downloaded it - and then installed it. I can also confirm that the "mission notice" of Troll is in the game after installing.

Same here.

I had a problem with it actually - as I wasn't shown under DLCs available. However it was probably a server problem since after a while when I checked available DLC - it was there.
And I also didn't have to use the key I got in e-mail from GOG while installing it. I needed that key only to register the game on TW site.

I got the download ok and a green check mark next to the dlc choices for the troll trouble and the magic suit but the troll trouble is not listed in my journal.
Where exactly is the notification for this quest?

I got the download ok and a green check mark next to the dlc choices for the troll trouble and the magic suit but the troll trouble is not listed in my journal.
Where exactly is the notification for this quest?

You can get it from the posting board in front of the tavern in Flotsam, or from a guy in the woods who you save from Nekkers.

Back
Top Bottom