The Elder Scrolls - Novel Foreshadows TESV?

yeah their GUI isnt the best. Bethesda are quite lazy when it comes to that, fixing bugs isnt exactly their strong side either, they rely on the community for those things it seems (they've fixed a thousand+ bugs so far..)

200 years makes me imagine a conquistador/musketeer/last of the mohicans type setting mixed with fantasy and magic elements, but I somehow doubt that Bethesda would go for something so unorthodox.

At any rate this will be another title that I only get once it hits the bargain bin, I dont see Bethsoft forego quest compasses, low quest density (compared to Morrowind at least), shite interface, level scaling, and linear dungeons any time soon. It's a shame really as they do produce polished and technically optimised games compared to many other RPG devs...

I see their games more like a test ground for what modder can do with it, i've never played any Beth game without 100+ mods. I'd rate their games 6/10 without mods and 10/10 with mods because i there's virtually endelss customization you can do to it. Though it does takes lots and lots of time to do so (much more than acctual play time, but i find it a lot of fun).

The community is fantastic, i mean Morrowind looks like Crysis nowadays.. Mindblowing stuff :) My modded morrowind is the best RPG i've ever played, i can only hope FO3 and Oblivion will be just as good in a couple of years.

Back
Top Bottom