The Banner Saga - New Trailer

That looks pretty interesting. Digging the story, and who doesn't like a bit of tactics combat from time to time. Keep us posted please.

This game radiates a certain classiness that is very appealing. I love the classic animation style. Hopefully the gameplay lives up to the nice presentation.

Aye I really like the style of this and enjoyed the trailer. Will be interested to see where this goes.

Nice! Too bad there's still very little real info about the game, but at least there were brief glimpses of combat (with a square movement grid visible, which just screams turn-based combat, yay!) and dialogue in the new trailer, along with really nice animation work. Looking very interesting, indeed.

Contrary to indierpgs.com, I have no trouble believing that is real combat footage.

Waiting for the NPC text dialogue to animate (letters popping up) before you can read it would be a pisspoor decision.

Waiting for the NPC text dialogue to animate (letters popping up) before you can read it would be a pisspoor decision.

Seemed fast enough to me.

Back
Top Bottom