RPGWatch Contest - Krabat and the Legend of the Satanic Mill

Looks interesting. I live in the US, but I have a dvd player that plays pal formats. My "Schwiegermutter" is from Hamburg and my "Schwiegervater" is from Salzburg, and they frequently receive dvd's from relatives. I was tired of converting them for them all the time so I bought a PAL player to make it much easier for them, not to mention me. Hope i spelled everything right. It is mother-in-law and father-in-law by the way for those that didnt understand german.

But I never received my prize from the last contest… lol.
You've won The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition. That hasn't been released yet as far as I know.

will it be possible to watch the dvd with german audio and english subtitles? i cant stand dubbing
From the information I have the DVD is English spoken and has English subs, but if I look at Play.com it says the DVD has also the German spoken language. I'll check with my contact about this.

Should we live in the UK or have a UK address to be able to receive the DVD?
No, it is available to everybody.

Looks interesting. I live in the US, but I have a dvd player that plays pal formats. My "Schwiegermutter" is from Hamburg and my "Schwiegervater" is from Salzburg, and they frequently receive dvd's from relatives. I was tired of converting them for them all the time so I bought a PAL player to make it much easier for them, not to mention me. Hope i spelled everything right. It is mother-in-law and father-in-law by the way for those that didnt understand german.
Yes, it's 100% correct. Even the capital letters.

Be giving that DVD please, comrade!

Fixed. I should stop posting newsbits after midnight....

As it's my 40th birthday on the 27th, this would make a wonderful birthday present ;)

Looks interesting, sounds horrible. I really can't stand dubbing, so here's hoping the DVD has German audio. As limited as my German is, I'd still actually prefer German audio even if there were no subtitles.

Kay

It has been a while since I read the book - 20 years ago or something like that, it's a children's book after all - any honestly, I forgot about it, even when I became a Fantasy-Fan (and it's a nice Fantasy-/Black Magic-Book, imho). The movie is suprisingly good, for a german one, perhaps also because it doesn't try to copy american movies.

Looks interesting, sounds horrible. I really can't stand dubbing, so here's hoping the DVD has German audio. As limited as my German is, I'd still actually prefer German audio even if there were no subtitles.

Kay

Isn't it very rare that DVDs do NOT include the original soundtrack.

Oohhh, I want it. I have to second what everyone says about dubbing though, PLEASE give me german with english subtitles instead. I'm so glad I don't live in central Europe where everything is dubbed, here in Sweden only childrens movies get voiceovers, and they still show the english version in cinemas too.

It would be nice for my son and I to have something cool to watch/read together.

Oohhh, I want it. I have to second what everyone says about dubbing though, PLEASE give me german with english subtitles instead. I'm so glad I don't live in central Europe where everything is dubbed, here in Sweden only childrens movies get voiceovers, and they still show the english version in cinemas too.

Yes, they do that in The Netherlands too. I like the system better than dubbing everything. You can even learn some other languages from it (I used to learn English back when I was a kid that way, was ofc improved at school later, but still it was a foundation).

Back
Top Bottom