Clatz of the nest reputation bribe?

vistarnh

Watcher
Is there a clatz I can bribe to get my rep back up? If so where?

guess not, theres no mediator on gil, at least I didn't find him yet, so better choose the clatz of the nest on your choice where firstly to land on gil, you can screw the faction with the democratics down to -100 and restore it again on goldin at the bar, else- anyone found a mediator on gil? same I guess on reandore- choice preferred to take the free traders else you cant enter their main base while working for the empire but vice versa it is possible, even there's a mediator to cure your bad state but still- neither you can land not enter the main facility of the traders.
anyone found a way to use the flyers or helis at reandore- please help

yeah, you ware pretty much forced to side with those two if you want to be friendly with everyone. But it doesn't really matter that much.

The Clatz don't exist anywhere else in the game (no NPCs/Ships or Stations) that I know of. Which makes sense as they are a primitive race. The free traders have more of a presence, but at that point in the game it just doesn't matter.

The rep bribe system is way two powerful anyway. It pretty much means there are no repercussions for your actions. You can even top your rep off between missions to meet little or no opposition.

The rep bribe system is way two powerful anyway.

I could tweak the system by raising the costs in the next unofficial patch. Should I do something like this?

would it be possible to make bribes no longer an option after say a negative 20 or 30 rating? That way You could fix a "mistake" but not be able to go to all out war with a faction then be buddy buddy again. Not sure what the optimal cut off point would be.

Wesp5- with all respect but I have the opinion that with the "cancelling" of bribing option at a certain state should not be tampered at all, it is a good feature to completly mess it up with one faction down to 100 negatives and just pay your fee (which in the beginning is anyway high) to come back to positive, adjusting to the higher payment level of White Gold might be an option because in Precursors you can make way more money but passing a treshold to a not repairable negative state shouldn't be (in my thinking).

I have the opinion that with the "cancelling" of bribing option at a certain state should not be tampered at all…

I agree with you, but I'm still thinking about raising the price. Can someone please provide the character name of the mediator on Reandore so I can take a look at what amount of credits he is asking for his mediation?

Edit: I finally found the mediator on Reandore and my prices were indeed too low, especially as the guy is difficult to reach. I will raise them for all sides. I'm still convinced though that DS planned the BKK guys as mediators and then forgot abou them. The setup is too similar to BP and WG!

What about the missing mediators on Gli? Any suggestions about who to use?

Last edited:
The mediator on GLI (ID = strange fellow) is acting differently like the individual representatives at the bar on Goldin town, while they are taking 1000 credits donations at each step you ask them, the mediator on reandore is offering 3 steps to clear out your mess with the factions, see attached shot, I came there with 100 negatives and it costs 15000 for clearing 50 percent upwards, 8000 for 20% and 5000 for 10%, so already quiet expensive but I guess it is fair since you can make a good money at PC and clearing bad ones with factions should not be for free or just for peanuts, the bar fellows at Goldin are taking a thousand for each 5% step. there is also a mediator at Goldin at the old ruins where the desert ghosts are hanging around but haven't checked the prices yet. indeed it would be good of having a mediator at GLI especially to clear out the bad ones with Clatz revolutioneers, it should be someone outside of the basis', like at reandore though. I guess 5,000 credits for 10 percent shall be a good challenge.

Attachments

• Precursors 2011-07-27 08-44-42-20.jpg
    Precursors 2011-07-27 08-44-42-20.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 25
I guess 5,000 credits for 10 percent shall be a good challenge.

I increased the price to mediate in the BBK for bandits to 2000, both Empire and Democratic union to 4000 and Free Traders to 6000. I made Kasterley mediate for the later because there is already Ceiron at the ruins who mediates for civilians and I think you should need a better access than Rick on Reandore in case you messed up relations in space with any of the factions. About Gli, I think a bird in the hunters camp or nearby could be the mediator...

Sounds great, on Gli surely it should be someone in between the bases, even on a tent or roadblock- whatever, but to stay safe if you're messed with on of the sides and as you've mentioned correctly- by the way, I was a few points in negative with the Free Traders at Goldin but no one at the bar nor the guy at the desert could get rid of that, did I overlook something?
Thanks for all the god modifications!

by the way, I was a few points in negative with the Free Traders at Goldin but no one at the bar nor the guy at the desert could get rid of that, did I overlook something?

That's a change I plan for the next patch version, right now there is no Free Traders meditator on Goldin, you need to find Rick on Reandore.

Back
Top Bottom