Mass Effect 2 - IPhone Promotional Game Review

magerette

Hedgewitch
RPGWatch's resident master of the Hand-Held, Mike Andersen(txa1265), goes where many would fear to tread and reviews Bioware's Mass Effect Galaxy IPhone title, which is not an RPG but a promotional game by Bioware which ties into its upcoming sequel, Mass Effect 2:
There is a fine [line] somewhere between cynicism and being an actively suspicious consumer … and when I heard about the release of a game called Mass Effect Galaxy on the iTunes App Store that would somehow tie into the upcoming Mass Effect 2 for the PC & XBOX360, I had a hard time deciding which of the two feelings was foremost in my mind...But because it was a game with the name Bioware attached to it, my hands had already gone ahead and made the purchase before my mind could sort out any of these feelings...
More information.

Why can't we have such a nice looking game for the PC ?

Oh, wait, this can't be, because nowadays and in future all games shall be dark and gritty ...

Thanks, Mike. It doesn't really affect me as I own neither an iPod nor an iPhone, but I was curious about this nonetheless.

Why can't we have such a nice looking game for the PC ?

Oh, wait, this can't be, because nowadays and in future all games shall be dark and gritty ...

I would also like them to be mature, because, it's a PC, you know, for mature people

Thanks ... but sadly as I watched the endless load screens with 'Jacob and Miranda will be in the upcoming Mass Effect 2' and other not-so-subtle hints ... it was what I thought of ... Ovaltine?

I would also like them to be mature, because, it's a PC, you know, for mature people

LOL, do you seriously believe that ?

Do you really want platforms to be dinstinguished that way ?

Back
Top Bottom