Dark Souls II - Hollow Lullaby Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Damn you for the spoilers Namco. Damn to you the depths of Blighttown :shakefist:
Still, that was rather nice ;)

Spoilers, Thanks for the heads up. I'm not watching then.

Have they given a PC release date yet?

Damn you for the spoilers Namco. Damn to you the depths of Blighttown :shakefist:

Still, that was rather nice ;)
There are no spoilers in the video, and I watched the whole trailer. Just a few brief scenes of CGI, and in game footage. Nothing that ruins the game.^^
Spoilers, Thanks for the heads up. I'm not watching then.

Have they given a PC release date yet?
No all they have said is it could be a few weeks to a few months. If you read the other news-bits I reported this already.;)

There are no spoilers in the video and I watched the whole trailer.

No if you read all my other posts on the game you would know.;) All they have said is it could be a few weeks to a few months.

Sorry, to be honest until I started playing the first one 3 days ago I had zero interest in this game. :D

Now I'm pretty excited :excited: but I'm trying to stay away from spoilers.

Now I'm pretty excited :excited: but I'm trying to stay away from spoilers.
So am I but they keep releasing to much information.:shakefist:

The only problem is I still haven't finished the first one. I'm to busy playing other games at the moment. So it will be added to my backlog.:disappointed:

If you do check the other news-bit stay away from the previews.;)

There are no spoilers in the video, and I watched the whole trailer. Just a few brief scenes of CGI, and in game footage. Nothing that ruins the game.^^

Well yeah there were no story spoilers but imho getting you such a high res closeup on a couple of cool bosses counts for a spoiler in Dark souls (the monster design and seeing them for the first time being important for the experience imo), for me at least.

That said those couple of scenes were already spoiled a while ago (both in the reveal video and the curse trailer ;) )

P.S I have found that If I just watch a trailer once I can just block it after a while :lol: but even so I should just try to stay away. Being trapped in a hotel a continent away from my gaming PC sort of weakens my resolve though...

RED DRAGON! RED DRAGOOOON!!! *FAILS SAVE VS FEAR*

ARRRRRRRRGHH! HEEEELP!!

Not really a story spoiler, but that end scene with the rows of primordial serpents bowing down to someone with Artorias Greatshield on his back is likely a hint at story elements?

Back
Top Bottom