Saga Heroes - A New Adventure RPG

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Saga Heroes is a new game being developed by a studio called Wasatch Games. The developers sent a short demo, but unfortunately I was told not to share it.

What I can share is a few screenshots, and a new trailer. Check back in a few days for the link to the games kickstarter when it goes live.

Saga Heroes is an action/adventure RPG that is played from a top-down perspective, very much inspired by classic action/adventure games on the SNES, but we've added our own unique blend of adventuring, role playing, and action. As you explore, you will complete many quests along the main storyline, and will also have the opportunity to help NPCs by doing their side quests.

Features

• A unique blend of action, adventure, and RPG
  • Play through hours of interesting story-based quests
  • Explore an exciting world, filled with a rich lore
  • Delve deep into the dungeons of ancient temples and eradicate evil
  • Encounter unique beasts and demons
  • Collect cards throughout the world that can also be used in SAGA
More information.

What? Another game with Saga in the title; how can they do this to the Candy Crush Saga (or whatever the F it's called)? I smell a(nother) lawsuit.

What? Another game with Saga in the title; how can they do this to the Candy Crush Saga (or whatever the F it's called)? I smell a(nother) lawsuit.
They don't actually have the Saga name trademarked, they just put it in for submission, and have had a lot of feedback about it. So it will probably never go through.

This game is based on SAGA (www.playsaga.com) which came out years before Candy Crush Saga. Hopefully that means something as far as the law is concerned. At worst, we have to change the name of the game, which will be pretty minor and maybe a blessing since the name is not Google friendly anyway.

Back
Top Bottom