Risen Day Night bug?

Thoth

Sentinel
Hey all,

I'm sorry if this has been posted, I've searched but can't find any mention... I'm not even sure how to describe it...

The problem is that the day/night cycle at times rapidly changes and jumping up on a ledge can suddenly make night into day. Also, just running around can make the cycle change, sometimes very quickly...

I can't seem to remember this being a problem when I first got the game... when it started I updated my video drivers, but maybe I shouldn't have.

Anyways, anyone else get this? Otherwise the game is great, but this bug is getting really distracting.

I guess I found a quick fix... apparently it's something with dual-core AMD processors. Have to change the affinity to just one and it seems to work now... I've had to do this with older games, but never new ones like this. Hopefully they release a patch.

Hey I happen to like AMD :biggrin:

@lanux128

Thanks man, the processor driver seemed to work. It's just strange because it didn't seem to do it when I first started playing the game. Whatever, works now.

you're welcome, Thoth. getting these bits and bytes to work is half the fun in playing games.. :)

Back
Top Bottom