The Adventures Of Tintin

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Hello, everyone,

I just saw (via a German gaming magazine's site) that GamersGate has apparingly a demo out for the game that accompanies the newest movie.

Demo seems to be here : http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TINTIN/the-adventure-of-tintin (There's a button called "download demo".)

Tintin is one of Europe's most well-known comic heroes, next to Asterix et. al. .
Everyone interested in european comic culture should at least have heard of him.

I have no idea how he is portrayed in the movie, and I know next to nothing about the game, but I have read the three comics that are the basis for the movies decades ago (somewhen in the 80s , in fact).

The movie, however, seems to show him a bit younger than he looks like in the comics : I perceived him in the comics as a young man between 20-30 years old - the movie shows him (I'm speaking of his look & stature !) rather as a late teenager or early 20s young man.

I think I'm going to watch the movie one day, too. Steven Spielberg recently revealed in an interview that he had been talking to Tintin's creator, Hergé, several times via the telephone, which was new to me, and he died shortly after they had arranged a first real meeting.

There exist a few animated movies as well.
And one unfinished comic.

Alrik

Back
Top Bottom