Van Helsing - Review Roundup

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Here we have a few reviews for The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing.

StrategyInformer- 8/10

What The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing may lack in replayability it makes up for in competence, enthusiasm and easy charm. The moment to moment slaughter, the deceptively deep levelling and abundance of powerful loot mean it's a difficult game to put down. If you're sick of Path of Exile's grind, or tired of poring over auction house entries in Diablo III, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing offers you a more immediate option – to step into the shoes (and hat) of the roguish monster hunter and get down to the timeless pursuit of killing many monsters.
6aming- 4/5

There have been a few bugs and crashes I have come across in my time playing the game. The developers have been quick to jump on these issues and fixed the majority with an update. Since then I have yet to come across a crash and everything is running smoothly.

So, will I return to The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing? For the foreseeable future, yes I will. I will recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the action-RPG genre or just anyone looking for a fun time. Neocore Games did an amazing job bringing this world to our eyes and thrusting us into the life of a monster hunter. I will eagerly await the next entry in the Van Helsing tale.
More information.

Last edited:
I'm playing this game currently and it's a blast!

Back
Top Bottom