JA: Back in Action - Patch 1.06 Available

Gorath

Prime Evil
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Only 24 hours after the last patch bitComposer updated Jagged Alliance: Back in Action to v1.06.
V 1.06

- Fixed tank explosion played in a loop
- Fixed target for repair / heal not being accessible for mechanic / healer
- Cone preview is visible when changing stance or turning merc in command mode
- Additional target points on torso and head added to make aiming more flexible and critical headshots being less likely
- Fixed locations being inaccessible when defender count is zero
- Fixed crashes on combat start due to level loading without adding player squad
- Enforcing low terrain quality mode when free graphics card memory in high quality mode would be below 128MB
- Fixed tooltips on character portraits and quickslots
- Fixed blocked path on Overland_11
More information.

Well the positive thing is that they are fixing things.

By the way, mods are alive and well and someone has tackled the IMP deficit.

Official Board Mods

Wow almost three patches in a week . It must be a broken pile of crap coding.:biggrin:

Actually no. It's in good condition.

The game itself is fun even before these patchs.
How about give it a try first?

Well convince me why I should and I might. I have heard nothing but bad feedback from other people I know. Three patches in a week doesn't help.

I think the game is actually pretty good, but I've always liked pausable realtime (I actually like the UFO games and I LOVE Fallout:tactics).

I pre-ordered, but right now I'm holding off playing because of some annoyances. Nothing that makes it unplayable, but I want a working sector inventory and would prefer fog of war.

Other than that, I think it's a pretty solid game.

Well the positive thing is that they are fixing things.

By the way, mods are alive and well and someone has tackled the IMP deficit.

Official Board Mods

Indeed, but the mod is not perfect. I wait for the official patch.

Have to admit that even though there is no IMP and FOW, the game is addictive and actually quite good.
Sometimes the AI isnt that good, but not bad bad.

My rate at this moment would be 8 out of 10. Keeping in mind that i was sceptical.
With FOW, IMP and sector inventory it would goto 9.5 out of 10. Near perfect if you ask me.
Guess i got a weak spot for the JA series ;-)

Last edited:
Anyone who doesn't have a weak spot for JA is probably not a member of this forum. Or 14 years old… Do we have any 14-year olds on RPGwatch? :p

Anyone who doesn't have a weak spot for JA is probably not a member of this forum. Or 14 years old… Do we have any 14-year olds on RPGwatch? :p

the game JA is more then 10 year old. So you are saying that i was 4 years old when i was playing a TB strategy game ?

I since when can a member here not like a TB strategy game with RPG elements in it?

For the record, dude, i play games for more then 20 years.

Well I'm allot older than that and never played a single one.:p Am I missing out on anything no I haven't played allot of games that people say are the best ever.

IMP?
[fifth character]

Back
Top Bottom