Pillars of Eternity - March Release Date (Official!)

By now giving any feedback but bug reports is useless and they didn't fix shit in design even with a delay. Calling them what they are is not trolling. And I was talking to other users, didn't even expect Badler to respond.

Didn't fix anything in design? What are you talking about? They've changed lots based on feedback, just in the last few revisions alone.

It is much, much better than it was at the beginning of beta. You can almost tell which character is which now during melee. At first, every monster and character basically occupied the same screen real estate. This has improved, though it still needs a little work.

Didn't fix anything in design? What are you talking about? They've changed lots based on feedback, just in the last few revisions alone.

They improved the visuals mostly and not enough in 6 months. They will have to crunch a lot to get this game ready for release date.

Is there an official list of improvements, or is it all just ancedotal isolated items and heresay? Backers should be getting more detailed updates. Obsidian could learn a thing or two from how Larian handled its kickstarter regarding updates.

Why do backers need updates at all? I'd say that's just an added bonus that the devs do that, not an expectation.

Is there an official list of improvements, or is it all just ancedotal isolated items and heresay? Backers should be getting more detailed updates. Obsidian could learn a thing or two from how Larian handled its kickstarter regarding updates.

The beta forums is available to all. Although, if you haven't followed from build to build the changes are probably meaningless.

Why do backers need updates at all? I'd say that's just an added bonus that the devs do that, not an expectation.

It's a smart thing to do if they want to maintain good relations with their backers. Just saying…

Not all of us have the time to read all their posts on all their sub-forums. A little discipline and organization on their part might help them internally as well.

Last edited:
Sequel vs DLC - I'll be optimistic it'll be a sequel.

By now giving any feedback but bug reports is useless and they didn't fix shit in design even with a delay. Calling them what they are is not trolling. And I was talking to other users, didn't even expect Badler to respond.

Bugsidian is a brilliant name for them… good one.

It is not my invention. I just picked it up from somewhere along the way.

I hope the game ends up being good after a few patches as I do want to play it but I have zero desire to play a buggy game. I'll be in wait-and-see mode for this one.

Back
Top Bottom