Pricewatch!

Another promo at GOG: a whopping 60% off on their entire JoWood collection, with Gothic 2, The Guild, Spellforce, Aquanox and Painkiller among others.
If you buy them all, you even get 75% off.

I just got myself The Guild for 4$. :)

I got the Aquanox games and that shooter Chaser... for $2 a piece why not, even if they suck? I already have Gothic 2 and Painkiller on discs.

Medieval (and Tropico) Week at Gamersgate until Monday. A good opportunity to pick up Patrician III, Beyond Divinity, and Tropico 3. I'm going to preorder Dungeon Defenders (for coop play with the gf) and buy obscure Russian game Ascenscion to the throne.

EDIT: Is Silverfall worth getting?

EDIT2: GGs pricing policy is a bit inconsistent, sometimes the Swedish GG is cheaper, sometimes the .co.uk version… Very odd.

Last edited:
If it hasn't already been spotted: Dragon Age II down to $35 AU at Aussiegamer.com.au.

That's getting close to bargain bin purchase for me now - it's already cheaper than what I bought DA for. ($40)

If it hasn't already been spotted: Dragon Age II down to $35 AU at Aussiegamer.com.au.

That's getting close to bargain bin purchase for me now - it's already cheaper than what I bought DA for. ($40)

I still wouldn't consider it for that price. Imo, you're better off waiting a bit longer. It'll be $30 or less in retail before long.

*Edit* Forgot that you're down under, so that's probably really cheap by Aussie standards. :)

Well, in Europe it's already selling for budget game prices. You can get DA 2 from Amazon.co.uk for GBP 17.99 (X360), 23.91 (PS3) or 12.91 (PC)... plus shipping.
And then on Play.com, the PC version is selling for a mere EUR 16.49 (including free shipping to most European destinations).

Personally, I will still be waiting for the GOTY edition to hit that price level or even lower. No purchase before that happens.

Well, in Europe it's already selling for budget game prices. You can get DA 2 from Amazon.co.uk for GBP 17.99 (X360), 23.91 (PS3) or 12.91 (PC)… plus shipping.
And then on Play.com, the PC version is selling for a mere EUR 16.49 (including free shipping to most European destinations).

Personally, I will still be waiting for the GOTY edition to hit that price level or even lower. No purchase before that happens.

Seeing other EA budget games I expect both DA games to stay at 10€ for a long time, followed by a bundle for 20€.

http://www.direct2drive.com/9569/product/Buy-Two-Worlds-II-Download

Direct2Drive has Two Worlds II half off for $24.95 USD plus you get Two Worlds Epic Edition free with it. Looks like the offer is only good on the North and South American continents and it expires April 30th at 10AM PST, so about 14 hours from now.

That is a great deal - I grabbed it from GamersGate last week for $35. In the end I'm happier with my choice, because the GG copy includes BOTH Mac and PC versions!

Vampire Bloodlines has been on sale this weekend for $10, not sure how much longer it's going to last.

EDIT: Is Silverfall worth getting?

I don't know what the price is but if you're into action rpg's like Titan Quest and Sacred and it's around ten bucks then yes. Has your basic kill this many of "x" and bring me back this many "x" type quests though. Minimap can get frustrating if I remember right, but there are a lot of skill choices. Not a great game, but not a terrible one either. It's probably not a game you will replay but like I said if it's less than 10 bucks it's worth a playthrough.

Steam has Plants Vs Zombies on sale for $3.40.

Get it, people. Just get it.

i've been tempted dte but somehow playing the same game that the dumbass kid from modern family does is a hard pill to swallow

i've been tempted dte but somehow playing the same game that the dumbass kid from modern family does is a hard pill to swallow
Understandable, but for $3.40 you want to swallow that pill and ask for 3 more just like it. ;)

Plants vs Zombies is by far the best casual game in the last 10 years, imo. Anyone who hasn't played it yet should give it a try. Just be warned that it will suck many hours of your life away. :)

@curious : There should be a demo somewhere. Try it out ! I guess you won't be sad about it afterwards ! ;)

Back
Top Bottom