The Totally NEW Team Corwin Thread

That's because the data has a LOT further to travel!! :p :)

What we runnin tonight?

Bot needs 5k XP for level 14, which should be easy. I got lazy and bought the last 2 marks he needed for his Sora Kell (I didn't upgrade the STR/intim item, so I was only short 2 marks), so he doesn't need to make any more Lordsmarch runs. If the group wants to farm Lordsmarch, I'd rather bring RhoGu or Shadohe. If we don't go farming, I'm guessing we dig into Gianthold? Or do we want to milk a little more out of the Desert?

BTW, when are we gonna take our highs out of mothballs and run Harbinger2? Due to neglect, it won't be too terribly long before Bot outlevels Wouldii.

Last edited:
Darn....I hope you want to run it again soon when I get back...if that is want you ran...I want to see it. Should be home Wed. Depending on how tired I am I hope to be in game in the pm. Will Thurs for sure. I am REALLY in need of some game time. :lol:

OMG if I log in and find out one of mine still needs that one I may just delete the character and pretend nothing happened.. :lol:

I may have to pawn one of the grandkids for a super laptop for next time I come down....that could be a win win come to think of it. ;)

I may have to pawn one of the grandkids for a super laptop for next time I come down….that could be a win win come to think of it. ;)
Pawn? Pawning implies you want to buy them back at some point. ;)

RhoGu managed a first for me yesterday--the 100k XP day. Special thanks to pretty much the whole guild for partying up at different times thru the marathon session. If I was smart I would have run an experience potion, but I didn't go into the day planning on that level of commitment. Besides, those pots have always seemed like cheating to me. It's irrational since I've got no problem with running the Voice and the XP pots also drop in-game as loot, but it just doesn't "feel" right.

Donations to next level guild airship. We can buy the Windspyre Falcon at guild level 50 (we're not guild level 45). The ship costs 360k plat and we've decided to donate to this ship in the Airship hall in the harbor, close to the airship door.

Jm and I have so far donated 60k platinum each. It would be nice if you also make donations to the next level airship.

The Windspyre Falcon is not so much bigger than the existing Stormglory Bolt, but it will be a prerequisite for the Stormglory Tempest we can get at guild level 55.

Sizes:
Stormglory Bolt. 2 large, 6 small and 4 crew (guild level 25)
Windspyre Falcon 2 large, 8 small and 6 crew (guild level 50)
Stormglory Tempest 4 large, 11 small and 9 crew (guild level 55)

The last few days we've made a few minor changes to the buffs we have at the guildship. We've removed the resistance shrines and changed them with the +1 str and +1 wis shrines. The cha shrine is upgraded from +1 to +2 as well

This is the current configuration of our guildship: Stormglory Bolt

Crew slots:
* House Jorasco Healer (+10% on received healing)
* House Kundarak Battlemaster (+1 AC, +5 to balance / haggle)
* Clan Gnashtooth Kobold (+1 to all saves, +1 to attack, +1 to AC)
* Navigator level 2 (Allows transport to all areas you've started or completed the explorer quest)

Small slots:
* Free Agent Tavern (barkeeper)
* Kundarak Banker (bank)
* Lesser Charisma shrine (+2 cha)
* Minor strength shrine (+1 str)
* Minor constitution shrine (+1 con)
* Minor wisdom shrine (+1 wis)

Large slots:
* Lesser XP shrine (+2% xp)
* Large guild chest (50 slots for items)

The changes that will take place until we get the next guild airship will be the following.

Guild level 47: Upgrade to lesser wisdom shrine (+2 wis instead of +1 wis)
Guild level 48: Upgrade to lesser constitution shrine (+2 con instead of +1 con)
Guild level 49: Upgrade to lesser strength shrine (+2 str instead of +1 str)

This is my proposed changed for our next guild airship: Windspyre Falcon
Proposed new ones marked with blue. Proposed removed ones marked with red. List shows settings at guild level 50.

Crew slots:
* Navigator level 2 (Allows transport to all areas you've started or completed the explorer quest)
* House Phiarlan Entertainer (+1 to all saves, +1 DC for enchantment/illusion spells)
* Scholar of the Twelve (+1 spell penetration, +1 DC to conjuration/evocation)
* Darguun Hobgoblin Warrior (+4 save vs fear, +2 damage)

Small slots:
* Kundarak Banker (bank)
* Lesser strength shrine (+2 str)
* Lesser constitution shrine (+2 con)
* Lesser wisdom shrine (+2 wis)
either:
* Lesser dexterity shrine (+2 dex)
* Lesser intelligence shrine (+2 int)
or:
* Greater acid resistance shrine (+30 acid resist)
* Greater fire resistance shrine (+30 fire resist)

Large slots:
* Experience shrine (+3% XP) upgraded from +2% XP
* Altar of invasion (possible to craft tier 1 greensteel items)

Last edited:
This is my proposed changed for our guild airship following the next: Stormglory Tempest
Proposed new ones marked with blue. Proposed removed ones marked with red. List shows settings at guild level 55. Changs shown from the Windspyre Falcon we get at guild level 50.

Crew slots:
* House Phiarlan Entertainer (+1 to all saves, +1 DC for enchantment/illusion spells)
* Scholar of the Twelve (+1 spell penetration, +1 DC to conjuration/evocation)
* Darguun Hobgoblin Warrior (+4 save vs fear, +2 damage)
* Training dummy (+2 dmg if you manage to destroy it while at the airship)
* Silver Flame Priest (protection from evil)

Small slots:
* Kundarak Banker (bank)
* Lesser strength shrine (+2 str)
* Lesser constitution shrine (+2 con)
* Lesser wisdom shrine (+2 wis)
* Lesser dexterity shrine (+2 dex)
* Lesser intelligence shrine (+2 int)
* Greater acid resistance shrine (+30 acid resist)
* Greater fire resistance shrine (+30 fire resist)
* Greater electricity resistance shrine (+30 elec resist)

Large slots:
* Experience shrine (+3% XP)
* Altar of Invasion (possible to craft tier 1 greensteel items)
* Altar of Subjugation (possible to craft tier 2 greensteel items)

Further updates:
Guild level 56: Altar of Devastation (possible to craft tier 3 greensteel items) will replace large guild chest
Guild level 56: Twelve Planescaller (can make interplanar trips to e. g. Shavarath). Will replace Silver flame priest
Guild level 60: Xorian navigator (can transport to any public area). Will replace tier 2 navigator.
Guild level 62: Greater Experience shrine (+4% XP)
Guild level 74: Major Experience shrine (+5% XP)

Please make your comments and suggestions and remember to play much so we get more heroic deeds, tales of valors, impressive trophies and legendary victories :)

Ultimately, I think the Dargun Warrior (+2 Dam) will provide more benefit than the Kundarak Battlemaster (+1AC/+5 Balance). We have very many melee, and 2 damage adds up quickly. If we figure on 50 attacks/min (which I believe is low on a TWF build, especially on a monk), that's an extra 100 dam per min, per melee character.

The Greensteel altars are only going to be useful if more than just one or two people is crafting.

For those of us who have run it, the armor in the Harbringer pack can be upgraded with ingredients pulled from the Reign pack that recently came out. Among the upgrades: +10 Reflex or Will saves, or Arcane Lore. I'm planning on upgrading my Infused Chaos Robe with Arcane Lore, while the +10 Reflex will go well on Fireflash, since she has evasion. Might go well on Mariannelle too.

I don't know if these boost the ML of the items though, so bank on that happening.

Remember to update DDO today.

Aerii soloed with a hireling Ghosts of Perdition. If you recall, that one took the entire group considerable effort and resources including store res cakes, to complete. No deaths.

UO0001-2.jpg

UO0002-1.jpg

UO0003-1.jpg

It also got me my third piece of the Litany sigil. Maybe in another couple of years, I'll have all of them and can run Litany!

We really need to run our highs before our "lowbies" catch them. I'm jonesing for Inspired Quarter and Harbinger 2 runs.

Yea, me too. I think we need to pull out the high ones, dust them off and do that. I want to see those new quests. Any reason we can't do that this Friday?

I have a high level? I can't remember!! :p :D

Back
Top Bottom