Pricewatch!

A new NWN pack at gamersgate:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-DDNWNC/dungeons-and-dragons-neverwinter-nights-complete

Includes NWN + 3 expansions and NWN2 + 3 expansions. 25€.

You know what I said about both NWN and NWN2 - they suck. Main campaigns that is, I've never bought expansions so it'd be unfair to say anything about those. However, ppl say expansions are awsome, the same talk is also about fan mods, so if you don't care for the crappy main campaign, I don't think you'll find this pack anywhere else for a better price.

Nothing new about that bundle. I purchased it from GamersGate I think in March or April last year.

It's a great deal even at that price, but it occasionally goes on sale for 50-75% off. I paid $12-$15 iirc.

Is Krater worth $3.20? Cuz that's how much it is at Green Man Gaming today...

Last edited:
You know what I said about both NWN and NWN2 - they suck. Main campaigns that is, I've never bought expansions so it'd be unfair to say anything about those. However, ppl say expansions are awsome, the same talk is also about fan mods, so if you don't care for the crappy main campaign, I don't think you'll find this pack anywhere else for a better price.

I know I am rare, but I *love* both games, and credit NWN with really pulling me deep into RPGs when I was a FPS-only fan.

credit NWN with really pulling me deep into RPGs when I was a FPS-only fan.

sssh! You shouldn't be sharing those dirty secrets.

As for the bundle the only thing I'm missing is NWN2 3rd expac (Mysteries at Westgate). It's impossible to find solo though.

I know I am rare, but I *love* both games, and credit NWN with really pulling me deep into RPGs when I was a FPS-only fan.

Me too, except for pulling me deep. I've been a crpgnut as long as there have been crpg's :) I absolutely love Neverwinter Nights, both iterations. I didn't mind the OC of NWN and I thoroughly enjoyed the OC of NWN2; except for the prologue.

Bundle stars 2 is up. It contains
Unstoppable Gorge
Stellar impact
Twin sector
Dead Horde
Future Wars
Greed: Black Border
Grotesque Tactics
Trapped dead
and two yet to be revealed games
Fixed price of £3.90

And they are also doing a re-run of their first bundle Bundle Stars 1, which contains:
Men of War: Vietnam
Off-Road drive
Reign: conflict of nations
Death to Spies: Moment of Truth
Death TracK: resurrection
Star Wolves 2
Real Warfare 1242
Real warfare 2: northern Crusade
for £5

Is Krater worth $3.20? Cuz that's how much it is at Green Man Gaming today…

Hard to say. The gameplay is alright, but the humor is great... if you actually get it. It is a very "Swedish" game, and many of the jokes requires you to have more than a basic understanding of Swedish culture and Sweden itself.

Add me to the list on NWN1, particularly Shadows and Hordes. I also thought the NWN2 OC was fantastic once it got rolling.

Nothing new about that bundle. I purchased it from GamersGate I think in March or April last year.
Yea, well… I haven't seen it before. Although… I would never buy it anyway so didn't care for it in fact. ;)

But this is definetly new. Many gamers bought Farcry3 vanilla game. Gamersgate sells for 10€ bonus missions and some more stuff that turn your game into deluxe version:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DLC-FC3DB/far-cry-3-deluxe-bundle-dlc-pack

I bought deluxe edition in the first place and seriously, those 6 bonus missions are fun and worth every penny.

That is a very cool deal - though I looked into it on the GOG forums and I'm pretty sure this doesn't have the newest Escape from the Pit remake. I believe this is the complete series in the older engine form. Which makes sense I suppose.

I got Escape from the Pit in a Steam sale earlier in the year, so this rounds out the collection for me. :D

not that i'm a fan of greenmangaming but there is presently a 25% voucher for preorders til the 18th.

Bioshock Infinite is probably the best deal, though I'm getting the boxed special edition. Not only do you get %25 off of $60, you also get $15 back in GMG credits which equates to paying $30 for $60 which is kind of insane.

It turns out that was too good to be true. They're allowing the 25% voucher to be applied to any pre-order except Bioshock Infinite. :-/

*Edit* It seems that only North America is getting shafted on that deal. Apparently you can use the voucher on BI if you live anywhere else. :mad:

Last edited:
And since it's 500th game they've added to the catalog (something like that), GOG has some sort of a contest:
http://www.gog.com/news/500_games_giveaway

One thing - you don't have to be registered on Facebook or Twitter to enter!
Just drop a few words and if lucky you'll get a game for free in 7 days.

*Edit* It seems that only North America is getting shafted on that deal. Apparently you can use the voucher on BI if you live anywhere else. :mad:
Welcome to the World of Regional Discrimination. :|

Back
Top Bottom