Free Steam keys

mogwins

Sentinel
Given all the Humble Bundles, etc., I'm sure many of us end up unneeded Steam keys. So here's a thread for off loading them.

I'll start. Anyone want a key for Thomas Was Alone? Reply below and I'll PM it.

Wouldn't it be more fun to have e.g. Myrthos collect a bunch and then we do a nice big Helloween draw, or Christmas giveaway, or somthing like that?

Not possible. It's officially forbidden to pass on bundle keys. On a small scale nobody gives a shit ...

Yup, that could work too!

Although, thinking about it, one downside might be that whoever wins will already have a bunch of these games, as they're likely to be Bundle mainstays. So they'll end up putting them up for offer. Still, it would be a nice touch.

Maybe for bundle keys the idea is not so good, but I like GhanBuriGhan's idea in general. Sometimes I have additional Steam keys, or Steam gifts...

It's usually explained in the FAQ. The whole thing is a bundle deal. I wouldn't split up the Origin keys for example, because we don't know if EA included some kind of check sum in them to connect the keys to the bundle.
Steam doesn't really care.

Maybe for bundle keys the idea is not so good, but I like GhanBuriGhan's idea in general. Sometimes I have additional Steam keys, or Steam gifts…

It's a great idea for "official" keys. Or complete bundles. Sometimes during happy hour you get 2 bundles for the price of 1.

Not possible. It's officially forbidden to pass on bundle keys. On a small scale nobody gives a shit …

Depends on the bundle. HiB asks you not to do it (they don't forbid it, so I guess it is up to you to decide if you think it is the right thing to do), while Groupees have said that they are alright with people giving away individual keys.

Altrough I have yet to play some crpgs before to finish them all and start other genres like strategy and shooters before to start to replay the crpgs for second time, I would not mind the keys for Dead Spce 1,3,Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3.

Didn't they say up there it'd not be wise to separate games out of bundles?
I'm not really interested into any of those except C2 that Igor already took (written elsewhere why), but well, what exactly that Sims3 starter pack includes apart from vanilla game?

Origin keys

Can I have the origin keys for the "average price or higher" games? Steam hasn't been connecting to servers for me lately.

Korplem, thanks but no, it has "stuff" pack in it. If it was just a game and an expansion or two, yea, I'd take it. I just don't want "stuff". Horse armor and whatnot.
Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom