Why old people get more and more grumpy as they get older

Hmm, might one ask Lackblogger.... I know it is not that polite... but could you give an idea of your age ? It doesn't have to be very exact....

Over 18 and lower than 80. Hope that helps
you nosey ol' wench
:)

Over 18 and lower than 80. Hope that helps
you nosey ol' wench
:)

Ooooops, I was thinking it was either under 15 or above 80 :D ooo, well proves I am not always right.

Anyhow I am sure you played that old man in Gran Torino…. so you must look a lot like Mr Eastwood.

Lol, my dad LOVES that movie, and he's that age, so there's a clue about me as well ;)

Careful research and observation have lead me to believe that your sponge bag was, in fact, the precursor to today's "lingerie bags", a.k.a. bra wash bags:

71TfLFjl6LL._SX522_.jpg

Unfortunately, the example seems to lack any sort of strap, so it might not be as useful to you, although often those bags do come with a little loop you can put your little finger through. More neutral examples also exist, in case the aforementioned one feels too… picturesque.

Yes, they are very nice, but the primary problem with my current bag is that it has lost its carry ropes, that's what's made it ineffective. So to buy a new one without the carry ropes would be like buying a new computer because your RAM is too low, but then buying a new computer with the same RAM. It would look better, but it's not solving the main problem.

I could create a new self-made rope by putting something like a long shoelace round the top little holes, cutting various holes into bigger holes, but that's still very temporary as they would quickly snap as well, and it would look hilariously ugly.

Golf Mesh Equipment Bag

61k3p9Mh1pL._SX425_.jpg

Not sure about the size though and the small one seems to be out of stock.

Mesh Food Bags can only be ordered at a min. quantity of 50, but can be customized. Also on the plus side, you'd have enough spares for a lifetime. You could also try and call them for a free sample… ;)

I've seen dudes wearing those.

The site claims the small size to be:

Size S: 7.8 in x 14.5 in by expanded. Holds up to 12 golf balls.

Which is quite weird, as my current bag is only 5.5 in x 7.5 in, if you count the first number as the diameter of the base and the second number as the height, and yet my current bag would hold 20 golf balls easy. So I'm not entirely sure what's going on there nor what their sizes refer to.

Weird, I'm sure my neighbour buys oranges from the on-line shop because they're called oranges and doesn't require either a model number or serial number. We've come very close in many different ways to finding a similar product without either model numbers or serial numbers, the essence of the problem being that the product is no longer manufactured by anyone, not that we don't know how to find it if it was.

Back
Top Bottom