Things you don't need to know...

I liked the old PAA plane; I remember the first and last times I ever flew PAA!! :)

@Thrasher - you jogged my memory I remember seeing one being used in anger in 1973! It was being de-commissioned just after. I think there is one (not live) at the computer museum

So today I have learned I had an eight-weeks old daughter which isn't genetically mine

catim.jpg

She doesn't cry incessantly like my real one, at least that is a bonus.

Keep in mind that cats train and educate their master
(and not the other way around :) )

I have been known to send out gift copies of 101 Things to do With A Dead Cat!! :)

Play cricket?

Pibbur who is mostly concerned about what a live cat can do with him

Keep in mind that cats train and educate their master
(and not the other way around :) )

I already have another 10 years-old one.

He's still angry at her presence but it seems to be subsiding little by little.

Play cricket?

To the best of my knowledge, live cats don't play cricket, but a dead one would make a useful bat!! :p :)

Play cricket?

I've always wondered why you always speak in third person about yourself? Not enough oxygen at birth? Did your mom drop you on your head or do you just think it is quirky?

I've always wondered why you always speak in third person about yourself? Not enough oxygen at birth? Did your mom drop you on your head or do you just think it is quirky?

Pibbur has a unique quirk that makes his forum presence different than everyone else's. You pretend to be a conservative black Muslim with jihadist sympathies and a very-nearly-offensive screen name. At least Pibbur doesn't bother anyone, and he is most certainly not a troll.

Last edited:
Why do people troll anyway? My initial assumption would be psychological conflicts where they project their feelings of inferiority on other people. Short term satisfaction through achieving a feeling of superiority. In the long term destructive as it keeps them from managing their real issues.

I can't say insults never affect me. Sometimes they do. But not from everyone.

pibbur who

Last edited:
I just think DN needs to go and play with his 'friends' in Syria instead of bothering us!!

I guess he rather sits in his comfortable chair far away from Syria to bother us.

To the best of my knowledge, live cats don't play cricket, but a dead one would make a useful bat!! :p :)

Corwin has a surprisingly Codexian sense of humor.

I'm not sure, but have I just been insulted??!! :)

This cat drives me literally crazy because she keeps jumping on my laptop while I'm trying to do very important work. The only mean I have found to stop her is to lock her up in a room at my house, else she will endlessly come to sit on and bite my laptop.

Then she jumps on my jeans while I'm standing up and climbs it as if she was Spider-Man.

Thankfully these days I'm spending a lot of time working in another town.

Had a couple of blood samples taken recently. In some weeks we'll see if the new injectable drug I have to take succeeds in curbing the hormones.

Back
Top Bottom