Tiny Trek - open-universe retro-style space exploration game (Starflight-influenced)

Myrkrel

Sentinel
Any fans of Starflight, Star Control and other older space exploration games might be interested in this:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2064021040/tiny-trek

Discover a ever expanding universe in this endless Space exploration game. Featuring procedurally generated everything!

Have you ever wanted to play your favorite weekly Science Fiction show and engage in the same exciting adventures they do? Travel to strange alien worlds, meet interesting and unique life forms and then if you want… shoot them? In Tiny Trek you will be able to do exactly that. You see, probably like me, you have yet to find a space based game that gives you gameplay that emulates the great Science Fiction TV shows we all love. And thus that is what I set out to do with my latest game project, Tiny Trek.

Tiny Trek's mission is to provide you with the exact same experience as those favorite adventures we watched on TV, allowing you to sit in the Captain's chair and make those critical and dramatic decisions. From diplomacy, exploration and resource management to epic space battles and exploring alien worlds.

ZudtQYK.jpg

JgFp4TD.jpg

hX5un8F.jpg

Trigger warning for Joxer: this will be a cross-platform release for PC / Mac / iOS and Android ;)

Just about a couple of days to go on this - last chance to get on board. Aren't there any space game fans here at all? It may seem simple graphically but the gameplay looks like it will be quite deep. An infinite Starflight in some ways.

Some screenshots of custom ships I built (the dark blue one and the purple one) with the battle demo already available to backers:
QqJHwVQ.jpg

fbQuu1S.jpg

Back
Top Bottom