GOG - Fantasy Through History Bundle

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
GOG.com is at again with another daily bundle called Fantasy Through History. As usual you only have about 20 hrs left as I write this. Here are the games offered in the bundle.

Fantasy Through History 80% off
King of Dragon Pass
Driftmoonn
Lords of Midnight, The
Inquisitor
Torchlight
More information.

Last edited:
Hrm.
Torchlight is a pure hack and slay which I wouldn't play.
Inquisitor is an old school text heavy game I already own and where the very first minutes did not motivate me at all to go on.
Lords of Midnight isn't just retro or old school. That one is ancient.

King of Dragon pass really intrigues me. Heard lots of good about it, seems to be a very unique game. Might be very interesting. Anyone of you played that one?

And last but not least: Driftmoon. Great game which I can highly recommend!

Yeah, I was wondering about King of Dragon Pass also. Have come close to getting it a few times. Has anyone here tried it?

Very text heavy, its not very visual, its more of a computer choose your own adventure then a RPG. It is different and somewhat entertaining, but I wouldn't recommend it if you're looking for anything resembling a modern day RPG.

Actually Driftmoon bought individually costs $7.49, I know because I just tried it. (it's the only one I want)

Daniel.
I forgot you pay more when you buy them separately. :blush: I always buy the bundle and gift the ones I don't need to others. It's good for X-mas gifts also.

Hrm, you are probably talking about steam/ humble bundle here. When I select the bundle on gog it lets me "complete" the bundle.

I already own Driftmoon, Torchlight (got it for free) and Inquisitor.
And it says "you own part of this deal, complete it for 2,38$"

Hrm, you are probably talking about steam/ humble bundle here. When I select the bundle on gog it lets me "complete" the bundle.

I already own Driftmoon, Torchlight (got it for free) and Inquisitor.
And it says "you own part of this deal, complete it for 2,38$"

I guess it depends which games you already own, I can complete it for $10.16, (I already own KODP) if I choose to individually buy Driftmoon it costs $7.49.

Daniel.

Back
Top Bottom