goodbye and good luck

Winery!! Send me a return airline ticket and I'll be right there!! :)

OK. Pretty sure I'm winning the lottery this week. I will send out to all members so nobody can accuse me of playing favorites.

Honestly, I haven't seen any real drama yet :(

Apparently it's now drama when a couple of people exchange opinions with mild personal attacks attached.

About 8 years ago on the Ebay.com Booksellers forum there were these two dudes, one Independant/Republican and one Democrat who quite literally spent every single day posting counter arguments at each other, every single post adorned with a side-wind assault like "Typical ignorant Republican" or "Typical brainless Democrat", but, on each and every post, they managed to make the insult that little bit different!

I tried to investigate why they approached the conversation in such an affrontive manner, but they both then turned on me and bit my head off. It would seem that what they were doing was the 'normal' method of debate in the USA at that time.

I can only imagine how quickly most modern 'discussion' boards would shut them down out of some misguided understanding of what is 'normal' and what is 'drama'.

At least I'm no longer the center of attention when it comes to crazies ;)

Oh, we can fix that I'm sure!!!! :D

To be honest, I am starting to warm-up to MR. Not that any of this makes sense
If we all agreed with each other, it wouldn't be my favorite loony bin any more.

Loony Bin? - Dis no is Loony Bin...

Attachments

• loony.jpg
    loony.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 91
  • Gift_from_Sue_and_Joe.jpg
    Gift_from_Sue_and_Joe.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 90
  • woodensignthelooneybin1001.jpg
    woodensignthelooneybin1001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 88
  • bin.jpg
    bin.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 88
MR has expressed his individuality and, unlike these other forums, the Watch should honor his choice. In time he may become less direct in his ways.

MR has expressed his individuality and, unlike these other forums, the Watch should honor his choice. In time he may become less direct in his ways.

Y'now Flagg, this reminds of a few times I got so upset at the careless disregard of my person and what I contribute to this site without so much of a peep that I sent private messages to Dhruin and even one to magerette.

In all three cases they were kind and said very complimentary things to me, so by the time I got the third response I said to myself, self, "You need to get a hold of yourself and realize whatever you think is going on is not going on. Its all in your head."

Except, of course, when Prime Junta called me sanctimonious and he wasn't even meaning to be ironic AFAIK. When that happened I just dialed back on my favourite website here as I was obviously getting too involved in personality conflicts with people I didn't even know in "real" life.

All I know is that the Watch is the only non-dating related forum where I've felt like I wasn't entirely unwelcome, even after pissing enough people off ;)

That's pretty impressive by itself, so I'd say let's give him a break!

All I know is that the Watch is the only non-dating related forum where I've felt like I wasn't entirely unwelcome, even after pissing enough people off ;)

That's pretty impressive by itself, so I'd say let's give him a break!

All communities (both online and offline) needs decent amount of drama, otherwise they will be a boring place and die out. So what better to way to have a drama than a good old fashioned pissing contest? And you sir, is a "gentleman" pisser and hence welcomed :p

Apparently, it's a gift :)

One that I've never really wanted - but it's certainly there ;)

I still don't quite understand what had happened ?

Back
Top Bottom