Browser Games portal

deadplayer

Watcher
Advertising a list of other sites without express written permission of the RPGWatch management, is frowned upon!! Please don't do it again.

I understand how perverse it could be to allow such things, but sharing links of very specialized site related to a forum could be quite interesting. Note sure this series of links fit that description, not enough specialized and and not enough closely linked to forum topic.

My first impression was also that this is spam, but he posted in a few other threads over the last couple of months.

Note, I didn't delete the post, but it is as close to spam as I'm willing to allow.

Advertising a list of other sites without express written permission of the RPGWatch management, is frowned upon!! Please don't do it again.

0-0 written permission of the RPGWatch management?

Specifically, Jaz or Myrthos!!

Some browser games can be fun...would be cool if someone actually did a decent one in a serious vein.

0-0 written permission of the RPGWatch management?

We have a hefty spam problem at the moment. If you post something which can be perceived as spam by a busy mod you risk being treated like a spam bot. This may be objectively wrong in such a case, but shit happens.

We have a hefty spam problem at the moment. If you post something which can be perceived as spam by a busy mod you risk being treated like a spam bot. This may be objectively wrong in such a case, but shit happens.

Got it! xD

Back
Top Bottom