The collection of Dattaswami "wisdom"

PLEASE!! DO NOT TRY TO COMMENT ON CHRISTIAN THEOLOGY. YOU do not have the knowledge or even the intelligence to do so. All you are doing is displaying your total ignorance on this subject. I don't mind intelligent debate, but YOU are spouting nonsense. Keep it up and I WILL begin closing and/or deleting your threads!!
Although you have a policy of avoiding religious topics so nobody can claim abuse of moderator power, I think I speak for the community as a whole when I say, UNLEASH THE HOUNDS! Tie this joker in knots.

Really, isn't this a skillfully cloaked argument against inter-faith relationships? I mean, we don't allow marriages between cousins because the offspring tend to have major problems. Such hateful bile from dattaswami, attempting to build walls between the various children of God! Bad dattaswami! Naughty bad dattaswami!

:D

How to enjoy even pain also?

There are several illustrations to prove that the physical pain can be also enjoyed. In boxing, when the opponent embraces you strongly, you feel unhappy because such a situation leads to your defeat. But, when you are embraced by a beautiful girl, you feel more happiness and the degree of your happiness is proportional to the strength of the embracement!. Therefore, the physical pain in one situation is unhappy, whereas the same physical pain in another situation leads to happiness. Even when you eat the hot dish, your tongue is burning due to the vigor of chillies and your eyes are showering the tears. All these symptoms are the indication of unhappiness only.

But still you enjoy the happiness in eating the hot dish. Therefore, you cannot link the enjoyment with mere external material. Ofcourse, the external material gives rise to the feeling and the feeling may be pleasant or unpleasant depending on one factor, which is that whether the external material is interacted continuously or not. If you are interacting with any item or situation of the creation continuously, you become unhappy. Even the embracement of the beautiful girl becomes unpleasant, if such embracement continues without gap.

If you are exposed to the heat for a long time you feel happiness in cold as in the case of the Indian. If you are exposed to cold for a long time you feel happiness in the warmness and heat as in the case of a foreigner. Hence the process of enjoyment depends on the alternating interaction with the external items or situations in this world. Hence, any continuous interaction with the same item or situation gives unhappiness, whereas the change in the interaction gives happiness. God is the Father of the souls and hence arranges the life cycles of the souls with alternating pleasant and unpleasant scenes.

Even though you have done sins continuously for some long span of time and good deeds continuously in another long span of time, God does not arrange the life cycles with the continuous misery and continuous happiness proportionally in corresponding long spans of time.

God neglects this continuous span of time and arranges the life cycle in such a way so that every life cycle is fixed with alternating fruits of sins and good deeds. The re-arrangement of the good and bad fruits in alternating fashion by drawing good and bad fruits from both these span is done by God, who is omnipotent.

You may expect God to cancel all the sins due to His omnipotent nature. If it is done like that, you will not enjoy since continuity of anything leads to misery. Hence even in such case, misery is inevitable. Therefore, if you do not pray God for removing the miseries, God has already arranged the life cycles in best way to give you continuous enjoyment. You are praying God to remove the difficulties, which are the fruits of your bad deeds. The law of justice does not accept the cancellation of the fruit of any deed. Hence, due to your prayers the difficulties are postponed to later births by God along with compounded interest. You also pray God to give continuous happiness. For this God, draws the good fruits from the future births with reduced interest to the present life cycle. Due to such continuous enjoyment of good fruits, you are again bored with misery.

Hence, you are totally foolish in disturbing the already designed life cycles of God. As a result of this foolishness your future births will be full of continuous miseries. The continuity of the misery gives you unhappiness just like the continuity of happiness. Therefore, pray God always attracted by your love to His divine personality and not for disturbing the already best designed life cycles by God due to His paternal affection. Therefore, you will be continuously happy by enjoying the alternating pleasant and unpleasant scenes of life and by not asking anything from God.

Really, isn't this a skillfully cloaked argument against inter-faith relationships? I mean, we don't allow marriages between cousins because the offspring tend to have major problems. Such hateful bile from dattaswami, attempting to build walls between the various children of God! Bad dattaswami! Naughty bad dattaswami!

:D

This entire earth is the property of the absolute God since it is created by Him. No human being created any region of this earth and therefore the absolute right of this entire earth belongs to the absolute God only. It is the climax of foolishness of human beings to fight and kill each other for the sake of the borders of divisions of countries and for the ownership of any region on this earth.

The representatives of all the countries on this earth should unite and form a Central Government to control the terrorism in any country. It should be responsible for the peace of the entire world. If the peace is achieved in entire world in this way, it is a real achievement of the success of this holy day.

You are spanning. If you do not keep things focused I propose to focus them for you. I'll throw all your threads into one single thread and let everybody sort the mess out for themselves.

God says worshiping statues, etc is SIN, end of conversation!!

Sounds fair to me and would save me the trouble of doing it myself at a time when I'm rather busy. It's either that or lock a few.

Probably most of us here would agree. There is no reason what so ever to open a new thread every time dattaswami feels like sharing his "insights" with us.

The complete information on Idol worship

God says worshiping statues, etc is SIN, end of conversation!!

The idol worship is not wrong, but is limited to the initial stage. It serves good purpose in the initial stage by developing devotion. Even service and sacrifice is done in the idol worship. People sacrifice lot of their earnings to serve the temple containing idols. Devotees are ready for practical sacrifice to God even in the initial stage. But, the ego and jealousy to a co-human form prevents them to do sacrifice and service to human incarnation. This weak point is exploited by some bad priests to earn. This is the negative angle of the idol worship. To remove this negative angle, the idol worship is condemned by Swami Dayananda Saraswati, who was also a human incarnation. He opposed the concept of human incarnation like Mohammad since there are some negative aspects of this concept. The genuine human incarnation may not be properly received by the public suffering with ego and jealousy and their violent reaction was seen in the case of Jesus. The other negative angle is that the fraud human incarnations may exploit the society.

The policy of the programme of any human incarnation of God depends on the psychology of the public with which it has to interact. Swami Dayananda rejected the idol worship since a rat was stealing the food offered to Shivalingam in a temple. Swami told that there is no Lord in the Shivalingam since it is only a stone. This concept arrests the exploitations of the idol worship. This does not mean that Swami is unaware of the merits of idol worship. Sometimes, the concept should be de-rooted completely in order to condemn the strong exploitation of the concept. Once the exploitation disappears, the concept can be again re-installed. Shri Ramakrishna Parama Hamsa also existed in the time of Swami Dayananda.

Shri Parama Hamsa was a priest in the temple worshipping the idol. He supported the idol worship. He said that you should view the idol as the alive form. This means that you must catch the alive form of God through the idol. Shri Parama Hamsa Himself was another human incarnation and declared that He was Rama and Krishna. This means, He never asked you to sit in the stage of the idol worship. The sense of His statement is that you should feel as if you are worshipping the alive form during the service of idol. Then only, the real devotion grows. The total story is that on onside Swami Dayananda condemned the negative sides of idol worship and on the other side Shri Parama Hamsa supported the positive sides of the idol worship. The same God spoke simultaneously through both these human forms.

The conclusion is that you should utilize any concept, accepting the positive views and avoid the negative exploitations of the same concept. Ignorant people misunderstand that Shri Parama Hamsa and Swami Dayananda opposed each other. All the preachers existing in theism should always be correlated in other concepts since the fundamental point of existence of God is not violated. The difference in Them is only due to the existing circumstances in their times, which have to be reformed.

Son of God real meaning

Although you have a policy of avoiding religious topics so nobody can claim abuse of moderator power, I think I speak for the community as a whole when I say, UNLEASH THE HOUNDS! Tie this joker in knots.

When God enters the soul and body of His most beloved devotee (son of God), such devotee is called as the human incarnation. In the human incarnation, we find both God and Son of God mixed with each other in a perfect homogeneous state so that both are inseparable like the wire and the current in the live wire. The wire is the Son of God and current is God. The live wire is the human incarnation. The live wire must be treated as the current and there is no alternative way to experience the existence of current.

In this context, the misunderstanding arises. The live wire says that it is moving the fan. In fact, the current is speaking this through the wire. People misunderstand that the bloody wire is boasting about itself as itself moving the fan. The live wire looks like any other wire as far as the properties of the wire (metallic nature, leanness, etc.,) are concerned. This makes other wires to think that the live wire is also an ordinary wire without current, which is boasting about itself. This confusion lead to the crucifixion of Jesus by the public.

When Jesus claimed that He is the truth, the light and the Father of the heaven, this claim was not from the Son of God, but it was from God Himself. But, the observers have misunderstood this statement as that of Jesus. When the speaker is invisible, the mike looks as if it is speaking by itself. Here, at any time the speaker is not converted into mike or the current is not converted into wire. The two units exist separately even during the time of the human incarnation in which, both are homogeneously mixed to form a single phase. If this point is realized, Jesus might have escaped the crucifixion. It is this point, which is stressed by Mohammed. He said that God would never become human being or the vice-versa. This does not mean that the Son of God should not be treated as God in the human incarnation by the devotees.

If you deny this assumption of treating the Son of God as God, the devotees become dissatisfied because they prayed God for the experience of God and service to God. Then the very purpose of the human incarnation is lost. Mohammed clarified this concept to avoid the danger. But, His followers misunderstood that He denied the very concept of human incarnation. Thus Buddha and Mohammed should be taken as the preachers who warned about the reality of the concept to avoid the danger of loosing the highest fruit and punishing the human incarnation respectively. The followers have extrapolated the preaching and as a result, Buddhists thought that God does not exist and Muslims thought that the human incarnation does not exist.

The concept of human incarnation is introduced and explained well by Krishna in the Gita and Jesus in the Bible. Krishna says that God enters the human being and Jesus says that God is in flesh. This clearly means that God is neither the human being nor the flesh at any time. Buddha and Mohammed clarified the misunderstandings of the human beings about this concept. Buddha indicated God as unimaginable through silence and Mohammed indicated God as invisible.

The desire to become God comes generally, when God is seen by eyes in human form. Generally, the concept of human incarnation is avoided only to avoid the birth of this desire to become God. When God is invisible, generally the human tendency is to get some benefit from the invisible God and not to become God. But, Alas! The Advaitin has not left even the invisible God! He wants to become even that invisible God! Why becoming God? He claims that he is already God. For this, he proposed that God is the invisible awareness (soul), which exists in his body mixed with qualities, which is called as the individual soul (jeeva). He proposed that simple filtration of qualities from the soul will yield the absolute God because according to him God is pure awareness without qualities. The Advaitin gave his own false concept of God and also his own false way to become God.

You must not kill any living being for the sake of your food. God has given enough vegetable food that contains all the ingredients present in the non-vegetarian food. After all, the source of ingredients of any flesh is only vegetable kingdom only. Eating the non-vegetarian food is not a sin because same ingredients exist in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods. But, you have to kill a living being for the sake of non-vegetarian food. The killing is the greatest sin.
You may argue that you have not killed the living being directly. Such argument cannot stand. Since you are eating the non-vegetarian food, the living being is killed. You are responsible for its killing. Therefore, you are the principle shareholder of the sin. There is nothing wrong if you eat a living being after its natural death. In Hinduism, there is a sect of people called ‘Kapalikas’, who eat the dead living beings. Therefore, they do not acquire sin. The tsunami is always due to anger of God since you are killing the living beings present in water for food. The earthquakes are due to killing of living beings that exist on the earth. God in the form of Buddha and Mahavir preached the non-violence and severely opposed the killing of living beings.

God in some other human forms might have followed the practice of non-vegetarian food in order to join with non-vegetarian people so that, certain other higher aspects to be preached might have been taken into consideration. That does not mean that God has encouraged the killing of living beings through non-vegetarian food. He might have kept silent on this issue in order to give importance to other serious issues. God follows the ignorance of the students in order to become friendly with them. To control a running bull, you have to run along with it for some distance before controlling it.

All these are the basic concepts of nivrutti, which are the core of pravrutti. By following the ethics of pravrutti, you will avoid God becoming furious with you. Then, through nivrutti, you can please God. On one hand, you are making God furious by not following the ethics of pravrutti and how can you please God through nivrutti si

When I was taught about Christianity as a kid, I was told that Jesus was the son of God and God was a different entity altogether from God. I was taught Jesus was half God, half human. I don't understand how he can be considered both. Doesn't he talk to God at some point in the bible? Doesn't matter much I suppose.

To answer the OP's question. It's easy. People see others who don't share their beliefs as threats to them and likely view them as subhuman. That way it's easier to rationalize and empathizing doesn't get in the way.

You know I try to avoid entering here, I like been a happy lurker.
But, I had to post this.

You must not kill any living being for the sake of your food. God has given enough vegetable food that contains all the ingredients present in the non-vegetarian food. After all, the source of ingredients of any flesh is only vegetable kingdom only. Eating the non-vegetarian food is not a sin because same ingredients exist in both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods. But, you have to kill a living being for the sake of non-vegetarian food. The killing is the greatest sin.
You may argue that you have not killed the living being directly. Such argument cannot stand. Since you are eating the non-vegetarian food, the living being is killed. You are responsible for its killing. Therefore, you are the principle shareholder of the sin. There is nothing wrong if you eat a living being after its natural death. In Hinduism, there is a sect of people called ‘Kapalikas’, who eat the dead living beings. Therefore, they do not acquire sin. The tsunami is always due to anger of God since you are killing the living beings present in water for food. The earthquakes are due to killing of living beings that exist on the earth. God in the form of Buddha and Mahavir preached the non-violence and severely opposed the killing of living beings.

God in some other human forms might have followed the practice of non-vegetarian food in order to join with non-vegetarian people so that, certain other higher aspects to be preached might have been taken into consideration. That does not mean that God has encouraged the killing of living beings through non-vegetarian food. He might have kept silent on this issue in order to give importance to other serious issues. God follows the ignorance of the students in order to become friendly with them. To control a running bull, you have to run along with it for some distance before controlling it.

All these are the basic concepts of nivrutti, which are the core of pravrutti. By following the ethics of pravrutti, you will avoid God becoming furious with you. Then, through nivrutti, you can please God. On one hand, you are making God furious by not following the ethics of pravrutti and how can you please God through nivrutti si

Copy & Paste much?
Ok, back to lurking :)

rebirth

Re-incarnation in any form is totally contrary to Biblical teaching. For example: It is given unto man to die ONCE and then the Judgement. Further, God demanded animal sacrifice of the Jews as an atonement FOR sin, therefore killing animals cannot BE a sin!! Sorry mate, but with me you are outgunned. I've lectured in this stuff.

Only one Lord created this entire universe. He should have told the same knowledge everywhere in the world. The contradiction is only due to misunderstanding. In Hinduism also Sankara says that again human birth is almost impossible (Jantunaam Nara Janma Durlabhamidam). Sankara was the incarnation of Siva and so what He told is also authoritative. Even Gita says that the soul comes back to this world but does not say that the soul gets again the human birth (Ksheene Punye Martyalokam Visanti). In the second chapter, Gita speaks about rebirth but not about the human rebirth. Islam and Christianity say that the human birth is given only as a single chance. After this the final judgement is given. The soul either goes to the Lord or goes to the hell permanently. In Gita also there are two ways for the soul. Either the soul goes to the Lord and does not return back or the soul returns back to the world (Abrahma Bhuvanath, Yat Gatva). According to Gita, if the soul does not go to the Lord (Brahmaloka), it returns back after enjoying the fruits of incomplete spiritual effort. Therefore in this human birth, if the spiritual effort is completed, the soul goes to the Brahmaloka permanently.

If the spiritual effort is incomplete the soul may go up to any world below Brahmaloka, it will return back to this earth after enjoying the fruits of its incomplete spiritual effort. The soul may go up to the sixth world, it cannot go to the Brahmaloka, which is the seventh world by doing the remaining spiritual effort in the sixth world. The reason is once the soul leaves this earth all the upper worlds are only Bhogalokas i.e., the worlds in which the soul can enjoy the fruits, but cannot do any work (Karma). Therefore the soul has to return back to the earth. The soul will not get again another chance of human birth because once it is failed it can never succeed. Therefore the soul comes to the earth and falls into the cycle of animals and birds only. When the soul is trapped in this cycle of animal births, it is treated as a permanent hell.

If the soul goes to Brahmaloka it always accompanies the Lord either in Brahmaloka or may come back to the earth along with the Lord who takes the human incarnation. In such case the soul is born as a divine servant of the Lord. Such soul will not take rebirth in the cycle of animals. Thus for the divine soul also there is no such rebirth. In this way Hinduism, Islam and Christianity are correlated as one concept preached by the one Lord. Christians and Muslims are putting up sincere spiritual effort because there is a threat that this human life is the only chance. There is no reexamination according to these religions. This human birth is the only one examination and the soul either passes or fails and will not be allowed for any reexamination. But in Hinduism such threat is not there.

People have taken a lenient view on the spiritual life because they think that the human rebirths are possible and so they can put up the spiritual effort slowly in the future human births. The Lord cannot say different theories to different people. The rule must be same for all the human beings of the world. Therefore whatever the Lord told in Christianity and Islam also told the same in Hinduism. Hindus misunderstood the concept. Therefore what ever may be the religion, every human being should think “Now or Never”.

The human rebirth is only for Yoga Bhrashta i.e., the soul, which has reached Brahmaloka and fell due to some slip. Such a soul is suspended from Brahmaloka and comes down to the earth and takes rebirth as a human being only. You have passed the P.G. Degree and obtained the post of the lecturer. But you were suspended for a month due to some mistake. You will be re-appointed.

Similarly the Yoga Bhrashta will be born as a human being for some time and will come back to Brahmaloka. The case of incomplete spiritual effort is different from Yoga Bhrashta. The incomplete spiritual person is like a B.A. Degree holder who never achieved the lecturer post. You cannot argue that you can be appointed as a seventy five percent lecturer since you reached seventy five percent of the total educational period (from school to P.G.Degree is hundred percent) by getting a B.A. Degree.

Thus there is no partial achievement by partial spiritual effort. The grace of the Lord is either hundred percent or zero. If it is hundred percent you are reaching Brahmaloka. If it is Zero percent you are falling back to the earth in the cycle of animals and birds. There is no third way in between these two. When this truth is revealed, only one in thousands will try to put the real spiritual effort as said in Gita (Manushyaanaam Sahasreshu). By this Hindus will become alert in spiritual effort like Christians and Muslims.

When I was taught about Christianity as a kid, I was told that Jesus was the son of God and God was a different entity altogether from God. I was taught Jesus was half God, half human. I don't understand how he can be considered both. Doesn't he talk to God at some point in the bible? Doesn't matter much I suppose.

To answer the OP's question. It's easy. People see others who don't share their beliefs as threats to them and likely view them as subhuman. That way it's easier to rationalize and empathizing doesn't get in the way.

I will tell you about that concept. It is the concept of Human incarnation. God comes in human form to this world in Human form to preach divine knowledge to uplift the human beings here. For this He enters a very devoted soul in this world like JESUS, KRISHNA etc. Here the resulting combination of God and that particular soul is called Human incarnation or Son of GOd. Therefore in Human incarnation there are 2 components one is GOd and other is the soul. The God component says ' I am the only path', 'I am the light' etc. The soul component cried why God you left ME. Thus the human incarnation is a mixture of God and soul in the same human body. God speaks through the mouth of such Human incarnation and when such Human incarnation is alive in this world, He is verily the God since God is always present in Him to preach the divine knowledge and give credit to that devoted soul. Thus whoever has seen the such Son of GOD HAS seen directly. Whoever has served such alive son of God has served the GOD directly since God is in Him that time when He was in this world. We cannot separate GOd and that particular Soul since God is in Him all the time till HIS (THAT particular souls) death.

The Heavenly Father is invisible and unimaginable. No body including the Son of GOD has seen the Heavenly Father. But such Father enters into such devotes soul so that He can come in Human form so that His real devotees can touch Him, see Him and co-live with Him and clarify all their spiritual doubts in a most natural manner. If God speaks from Heaven then it will create tension and anxiety in the minds of people and people will not hear the knowledge due to excitement. Therefore GOD comes in Human form just like an ordinary soul so that people can approach Him without any tension and anxiety. This is in nut shell the theory of Human incarnation.

But GOD is impartial comes in Human form in every generation to preach and uplift human souls Here on this very earth. God is now here only in Human form in the present Human incarnation. You have to catch hold of the present human incarnation quickly before you die.

All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird

All the religions in the world are the feathers of the same bird i.e., God with different colours. There is only one God and there is only one universe. Similarly the man is also only one. Man should aim that one God and he should belong to all the religions in the universe. He should pick up the diamonds from all the religions and use in his spiritual path. One can have love towards the nationality. Every nation has some physical boundaries. The people who are living in that nation have that nationality. Thus there is a meaning in the nationality because it has physical sense. But in the case of religion and spiritualism there is no physical sense.

Every religion belongs to every man. Therefore in religious and spiritual matters all the religions can be used. The human incarnation in every religion announces that He is the universal preacher. The message of Lord Krishna i.e., Bhagavat Gita is for the entire world. The message of Jesus i.e., Bible is for the entire world. The message of Mohammed is for the entire world. So there is no need of conversion of religions. Just like in science the invention of Einstein is useful for the whole world, every religious preaching is for everybody. Different scientists belonging to different countries have discovered different scientific inventions. The subject science contains all these inventions. If any invention is removed the science become discontinuous. Similarly the spiritualism consists of the preaching of the preachers belonging to various countries. The spiritualism must be built up by the preaching of Lord Krishna, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, Mahavir etc. Spiritualism means truth like science. Different religions are following their preachers and they have taken the essence of their scriptures into the practice. Such traditional practices are like different experimental parts of Science. The scriptures of different religions are like the different theories in various chapters of science. In science the student does not distinguish the scientist based on his nationality. Similarly in spiritualism one should not have repulsion or attraction to any scripture or tradition in the World.

The spiritualism requires divine virtues, which are emphasized in various religions. The firm faith of Islam, the infinite love of Christianity, the tolerance towards other religions of Hinduism, the social service of Bhuddhism and the non violence of Jainism are important virtues of the spiritualism. These are the practical traditional aspects of various religions, which are more precious than those scriptures. Tradition is the most important essence of the scripture.

One must praise the firm faith of a Muslim on God associated with strict regularity and discipline. People are worshipping God either in the leisure time or on a holiday. But a Muslim worships God on every day whether it is a holiday or not. He worships God regularly at some intervals of time whether it is leisure or working time. The faith on God and the importance to God supercedes everything and every activity. This aspect is a page in the book of spiritualism.

Another page in the book of spiritualism is a tradition of Christianity, which is the infinite love. Bible says “revenge is mine”. The Christians love even their enemies proving that love is infinite. Love is God. God is infinite and so Love is infinite. Such infinite love can only attract the God. The proof of love is sacrifice in service. Christians sacrifice lot of their money for the spiritual works. Their love is so unlimited that they sacrifice money even to the spiritual centers of other religions. Even if some religion is opposing their religion they fund the other religion and this shows their love even to enemies. Their love in the family bonds is very weak. So the love is stored in their hearts without flowing. This concentrated love in the heart flows entirely towards God and so they sacrifice lot of their earnings for the work of God. They do not store the wealth for their children, and they ask their children to earn and live after certain age.

Hinduism should be another page. The house of every Hindu contains photos of different forms of God. At the same time they find only one God (Para Brahma) in all those forms of God. They treat the different forms of God as the different dresses of the same actor. This indicates that there is only one God for the entire world and Lord Krishna, Jesus, Mohammed, Buddha, and Mahavir are only the different dresses of the same God. This brings the brotherly hood of all the human beings in the entire world.

Another page must be Buddhism. Buddha kept silent on God because Veda says that God is beyond even imagination. His silence is misunderstood as atheism. He concentrated on the society, which is entire universe. All the human beings in this universe must be uplifted through right knowledge. Buddha means knowledge. Any incarnation of God does the same work.

Jainism is another page. They do not kill any living being. The highest justice (Dharma) is non-violence (Ahimsa). God has given life to any living being. What right you have to kill and eat it? You can kill even a human being if he disturbs the peace and justice of a human society. Lord killed evil people in that way. But to kill a living being which does not harm you in any way is the highest sin. God has given sufficient vegetarian food to all the living beings. Science proves today that non-vegetarian food is not good for health.

Similarly there are precious traditions of other religions which should be copied on different pages of the book of spiritualism. It should be just like a book of science. Spiritualism is the most important practical line to achieve the grace of the God. As the Science is the universal subject, spiritualism must also be the universal subject. The nations may have physical boundaries but the spiritualism is the single ocean in which all the religions mix like rivers. Every human being in this world must enter this ocean through a river and settle there as a sea fish. The man should not stop the journey while he is in the river. He should follow the journey of the river up to the end where he can find the sea with unlimited boundaries. The man is not moving along with his religion and is becoming stagnant as a river fish only.

Government of Lord & Government of World

It is the climax of ignorance to think that the spiritual knowledge is unrelated to the present worldly affairs. People think that the spiritual knowledge is always related to the upper world only and this shows their ignorance. The Lord is simultaneous ruler of this world as well as the upper world. The Lord can grant any materialistic boon in this world and also can give simultaneously the protection in the upper world. The Lord is also involved in the social problems of this world because He is ultimately governing this society also. There is His government underlying in the present human government as the foundation. The present human government is like the castle seen above the ground. But the government of the Lord is like the hidden foundation present inside the ground. Jesus always referred this government of the Lord.

The absence of realization of the existence of this underlying invisible divine government of the Lord, which was preached by Jesus again and again as kingdom of heaven is responsible for all the present burning problems at the individual level as well as at the gross level of the society. The human government is neglecting to propagate the awareness regarding the existence of this divine government. In fact the divine government also rules the human government. Perhaps the human government is feeling about the loss of its prestige by propagating the presence of this ultimate divine government. The awareness of the concept of this ultimate government of the Lord can be propagated through education at the primary level. But the government especially in India feels shy to introduce the spiritual knowledge in the education due to the so-called secularism. Secularism really means that the same medicine is present in every cup and you can take the medicine present in all the cups with equal liking.

Secularism also means that you can take the medicine from any cup and respect other cups with equality. But the present secularism has ended in a horrible sense by which the medicine is not taken at all from a single cup or all cups. Such sense is misunderstood or misinterpreted secularism. Mahatma Gandhi prayed Eeshwara and Allah equally and that is the real secularism.

Destiny....?

This world of humanity is based on full freedom and absence of any forcible destiny. Here, you are free to do any type of work and no destiny forces you to do any specific work as said in the Gita (Na kartrutvam...). The concept of destiny exists only in the link of the specific work and the specific fruit. You have full freedom to put your finger in fire or water. No destiny forces you to put your finger in fire or water. The destiny lies only in the link between a specific work and corresponding specific fruit. It is destined that the fire burns your finger and the water keeps your finger cool. The destiny is not in the selection of the work.

You have put your finger in the fire due to ignorance or ego. After burning the finger, you may say that you have put the finger in the fire due to the destiny. God has destined the specific system, which links every action with a specific fruit. After putting your finger, God is not ordering the fire to burn it. The subsequent fruit for a specific work is already destined. God or the destiny does not interfere with the choice of your selection of a specific work. Even the so called past destiny does not interfere with your works. The composition of your psychology is fixed based on your past deeds. Thus, work is responsible for the will and the will is the generator of the work. Since the composition of your psychology is already based on your past deeds and is fixed, you can treat that as destiny and in such case, destiny is guiding everything.

The psychology is a specific pattern of ideas generated by the past deeds and it is called as ‘Samskara’. An idea can be changed by knowledge. Samskara is a fixed concept and the right knowledge is a group of right concepts. You have the opportunity of hearing the right knowledge since God comes to this world quite often in human form. You have the freedom to hear such divine knowledge or not to hear. You have also freedom to practice the knowledge or leave it without practice. At every step, the basic freedom is given. This human world is also the right place for testing the devotees and here also, the full freedom is protected. You are totally free to sacrifice anything or not to sacrifice anything even if God desires for it. God does not force you or threaten you or wash your brain in your sacrifice since such sacrifice is not real. God is pleased only with the real sacrifice done by the soul in the atmosphere of total freedom.

In the examination hall, you are totally free to answer the question paper to any extent or even to return the white paper without writing even a word. God preaches the total concept and in the stage of implementation of it, God does not influence your mind in any way. After teaching all the right knowledge through the Gita, Krishna said that the decision to fight or not is totally left to Arjuna (yathechchasi…). The basic reason is that God is not in need of anything from anybody. The sacrifice is not to satisfy God but only to uplift you. The sacrifice proves your real attachment to God and such real attachment is not in the benefit of God but it is only in your benefit. Krishna asked for the special gem from Satrajit, the father of Satyabhama. Krishna is not in need of that gem. He is the creator of that gem. Even without the help of that gem, He can create wealth. He can even stop the power of the gem to create the wealth. Krishna asked the gem from Satrajit because Satrajit cannot maintain it and will fall in trouble.

Only for the welfare of Satrajit, He asked him for that gem. But, Satrajit thought that Krishna asked that gem for His personal benefit and thereby, for His personal satisfaction. Such misunderstanding made Satrajit to refuse the gem.

Astrology says that the happening of good or bad incidents is due to the planets. This misunderstanding again leads the people to think that their actions are destined by the planets. Here, your actions are not destined by the planets. Your actions are only destined by your psychological set up, which is destined by your past deeds. The planet links the specific fruit for the specific action.

You do something based on your Samskara. The planet gives its correspondent fruit immediately. You blame the planet for guiding you to do a specific work and this is totally wrong. A planet is only destined to give the specific result linked with your specific action. The specific work is based on your specific psychological pattern only. The horoscope gives the composition of your specific psychological pattern. Since your future actions also depend on the same pattern, future prediction can be easily given. A specific psychological pattern is always linked with a specific composition of planets representing your qualities or ideas.

Therefore, there is no external destiny here other than yourself regarding your future. If the Samskara is modified with the help of the divine knowledge, the whole destiny is changed, which means your horoscope totally disappears. Every period is divided into sub periods, every sub period is again divided into further sub periods and every division involves the revolution of all the nine planets again and again. This means that human being is a mixture of both good and bad always in every step of the time.

God Hates Weeping and Begging

Do not Intensify Worship in Troubled Times
O Learned and Devoted Servants of God,

If you are a true devotee, you need not weep or beg before God

Do not resort to weeping and begging for God’s grace

If you are a true devotee, you need not weep or beg before God. If you have money in your pocket, you will go to the market of vegetables and purchase the vegetables with courage, confidence and dignity since you are going to pay the proper price. When you do not have money in your pocket, you will weep and beg before the seller of vegetables for donation of one or two vegetables at least. Therefore, if you weep and beg God for His grace, it means that you do not have the real devotion in your heart to pay the exact price of the grace of God. You know that your devotion is not true. Therefore, you are resorting to weeping and begging for God’s grace.

When Draupadi cried begging the Lord for clothes, the Lord was not moved by her cry and begging. The Lord immediately checked her account book to see whether there is any credit in it that can be drawn along with its interest. The Lord observed one practical sacrifice of Draupadi for the sake of the Lord done previously as the credit in her account. Once the finger of Krishna was cut by the blade of a sugarcane. All the wives ran to the different sides of the house for a piece of cloth to be used as the bandage for the wound. But, Draupadi immediately tore the edge of her costly sari and the resultant piece of cloth was used as the bandage. Generally, women are fond of jewels and saris. Due to this reason, the wives of Krishna could not do that act. That piece of cloth sacrificed for the Lord was multiplied as thousands of saris because the rate of interest of the bank of God is infinite since the wealth in it is infinite.

If this service was done to a human being, hardly two or three saris could have been supplied. Hence, the Lord could have supplied those saris even if Draupadi did not weep. Even if she was silent leaving everything to God, this miracle should have been done. The reason for the miracle is not her weeping and begging. The reason is her practical sacrifice to God especially the human incarnation.

You may have faith in God but it is very difficult to recognize the human incarnation and maintain continuous faith in It. It has been the worst practice in all the religions since devotees everywhere developed different talents and techniques in the art of weeping and begging. Some devotees should be awarded Padma Vibhushan for developing new trends in weeping and begging before God! God hates you if you weep and beg anything from Him because you are aware of your false devotion to Him. Your real devotion is towards yourself, your wife, your children, your parents, your relatives and your friends only.

You know the truth of your false devotion and now you are trying to cheat God by your art of weeping and different discovered sentences, poems and songs of begging. It is a double crime. Hence, do not beg and weep before God. Be always brave and dignified before God like Hanuman. When you know that you do not deserve due to your false devotion, then also you maintain the dignified way before God. In such case, it is only one crime, which can be also rectified in course of time by developing true devotion. You need not ask God for anything even in your mind. If there is some credit of your true devotion in your account proved by practical sacrifice, the reward will come from God spontaneously in the required situation.

Generally, people try to worship God in the times of difficulties. The omniscient God knows that your intensity of the worship is generated by the ambition for the solution of your problem and that it is not generated by the true love to God. You should not intensify the worship in the time of problems. You can fool the people but not the omniscient God. You should maintain the same intensity of worship in all the times without linking it to benefits and solutions of problems. Such true devotion will be credited to the account. When Draupadi tore her sari and sacrificed for the Lord, then she was in happy situation. Therefore, your sacrifice is valid if it is done in the happy moment when there is no need for the help of God. At any cost, you should stop weeping and begging before God and learn the constant courage of Hanuman.

Generally, people try to worship God in the times of difficulties. The omniscient God knows that your intensity of the worship is generated by the ambition for the solution of your problem and that it is not generated by the true love to God. You should not intensify the worship in the time of problems. You can fool the people but not the omniscient God. You should maintain the same intensity of worship in all the times without linking it to benefits and solutions of problems. Such true devotion will be credited to the account. When Draupadi tore her sari and sacrificed for the Lord, then she was in happy situation. Therefore, your sacrifice is valid if it is done in the happy moment when there is no need for the help of God. At any cost, you should stop weeping and begging before God and learn the constant courage of Hanuman.

Back
Top Bottom