Bound By Flame - Pre-Purchase Now on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
You can now pre-purchase Bound By Flame on Steam for a 15% discount.

You are a mercenary possessed by a flame demon in a desperate world ravaged by seven Ice Lords and their Dead-Army.

In this RPG where all your choices lead to consequences, you will have to choose between unleashing the powers of the beast within and rejecting the demonic influence that wants to claim your humanity.

Freely develop your abilities and combat style through three skill trees: swing the heavy weapons of the Fighter, wield the sneaky dual daggers of the Ranger, or use the devastating flame spells of the Pyromancer.

Recruit companions who will live, love, hate and fight alongside you against the dreadful creatures of Vertiel, in real-time epic battles based on tactics and reaction.

The bigger the danger, the greater the temptation to draw on the demon’s power at the cost of your soul… which way will YOU choose?
More information.

I rarely preorder, but made the plunge on this one. I enjoyed Mars War Logs, though I didn't like the combat style in Of Orcs and Men. From what I have seen of this, it will be more like the former, though back to a fantasy setting.

I feel that this game will turn out to be a well done surprise - hope I am right.

I like Spider's writing, and this would be augmented by excellent combat, down to earth atmosphere and character design using their Silk engine. Can't wait for this to be released.

Here is a new trailer about the music which is done by the artist who did the music for AC4 and Remember me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=AP1_GYk6lyY

Back
Top Bottom