The Humble Bundle - Deep Silver Sale

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
The latest Humble Bundle is offering most of Deep Silver games at a cheap price. The games that might interest most are Sacred 2 and Risen 2.

The Humble Deep Silver Bundle

Support vital charities. Choose how you want to divide your purchase: between Deep Silver, the American Red Cross, or the Child’s Play Charity. And if you’re liking this promotion, a tip to the Humble Bundle is greatly appreciated!

*Note: This bundle is Windows-only and provides Steam keys only.

Pay what you want. All these unbelievable titles and soundtracks on their own would cost about $190, but we’re letting you name your price! Only $1 is needed to get Steam* keys. Beat the average to also get Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package. Pay $25 or more and you’ll additionally receive a key for Dead Island: Riptide.

Six wild games and a bunch of DLC. Pay what you want and get the urban warfare open-world adventure Saints Row: The Third; the prequel open-world action-adventure game Saints Row 2; the swashbuckling fantasy action RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters; and the hack-and-slash RPG Sacred 2: Gold Edition. Pay over the average and receive the survival horror RPG Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition and Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package, which includes a bunch of DLC. And if you pay $25 or more, you’ll get the sequel to Dead Island, Dead Island: Riptide.

Fire it up on Steam for Windows. Buying the Humble Deep Silver Bundle gets you the games for Windows, through Steam (system requirements here). For your listening delight, you also get a collection of DRM-free soundtracks in lossless (FLAC) and MP3 formats!

Thanks SpoonFULL for spotting this.

More information.

Worth it for Saints Row the Third. (Which is an RPG! Well, kinda... a little...)

Bonus probably - still unconfirmed - Risen, Metro 2033 and Sacred Citadel.

Worth it for Saints Row the Third. (Which is an RPG! Well, kinda… a little…)

I agree and it's a really fun game too (and crazy).

There's nothing like taking down an entire army+swat teams...by stealing their own armed "cars"!

I purchased it to get the Saints Row games. I've always been curious about them.

More titles for the backlog….

Bonus probably - still unconfirmed - Risen, Metro 2033 and Sacred Citadel.

Do people who already purchased the bundle prior to the bonus being added still get those titles as well?

I like these. Get some great deals. I keep the game or games I want and give away the rest. Sometimes I buy them and give away the whole bundle. Money goes to a good cause. I do have some to give away shortly. I think I have the entire Kingdoms of Amalur, including the expansions, to give away.

Well i have all of those, i still need Risen. I hope that the bonus rumor is true.

Get some great deals. I keep the game or games I want and give away the rest.

not the case for this bundle.

you get two steam keys, one for the basic amount of money spent and one for the extra amount of money spent.

if you already down the games it just registers the ones you don't have in your steam account.

bit of a shame really, i remember one other bundle going this route. not a huge deal but i wouldn't have minded flicking another friend Saints Row The Third (but, i guess at this price they can just get it themselves).

I like these. Get some great deals. I keep the game or games I want and give away the rest. Sometimes I buy them and give away the whole bundle. Money goes to a good cause. I do have some to give away shortly. I think I have the entire Kingdoms of Amalur, including the expansions, to give away.

Kingdoms of Amalur has been in a bundle?!

Do people who already purchased the bundle prior to the bonus being added still get those titles as well?

Yes, or at least that's how it's always worked in the past.

In the past they handled it this way:
- Everybody who bought the bundle before the boni were announced got them for free.
- After the announcement you had to beat the average to get them.

This doesn't mean it will be the same this time though.

I purchased it to get the Saints Row games. I've always been curious about them.

Same here - I own the rest.

My understanding is everyone in the first week gets them, after that you need to 'beat the average'.

So is "Humble Bundle" now a brand, or a label, or how does this work? Seems to be a new bundle every few weeks now. When it started i thought this was a one-off thing...

You may like to register it with your internet mail or something less risky simply for check out how it works...I use it occasionally but, basically, ending up with simply heaping the pile of untouched games. :p

not the case for this bundle.

you get two steam keys, one for the basic amount of money spent and one for the extra amount of money spent.

if you already down the games it just registers the ones you don't have in your steam account.

bit of a shame really, i remember one other bundle going this route. not a huge deal but i wouldn't have minded flicking another friend Saints Row The Third (but, i guess at this price they can just get it themselves).

Easy fix. I will just give away the ones I have now, because I haven't gotten the keys yet, and will just use these for my own use then.

Kingdoms of Amalur has been in a bundle?!

No. Didn't mean to imply that. I give away games from special sales too, as well as bundles. Should have been more specific I guess.

Easy fix. I will just give away the ones I have now, because I haven't gotten the keys yet, and will just use these for my own use then.

No. Didn't mean to imply that. I give away games from special sales too, as well as bundles. Should have been more specific I guess.

Well if Kingdoms of amalur is justing sitting in your inbox taking up space, I'd certainly be happy to clear up some room for you.

So is "Humble Bundle" now a brand, or a label, or how does this work? Seems to be a new bundle every few weeks now. When it started i thought this was a one-off thing…

It's more like a constant Steam sales, but with different packages and "pay what you will". They also distribute keys, I got a few kickstarters that used it for that.

So is "Humble Bundle" now a brand, or a label, or how does this work? Seems to be a new bundle every few weeks now. When it started i thought this was a one-off thing…

If you are into all of the bundles you will have them flowing into your inbox daily like I do.

All give money to indies (or not so indies), and also to charity ... so for me it is a cool thing.

The expected bonus games are available now. I found the Deep Silver Bundle C key on my Humble Bundle page.

Risen, Metro 2033 and Sacred Citadel have been added to the BTA tier. I'm not sure if early tier 1 buyers received them too.

Back
Top Bottom