Original Sin - Delayed a Bit More

I guess I don't mind the delays…I just wish they'd be honest and say "Christmas 2014! It's gonna be awesome!"
Crunch time until Christmas!? They'll need to hire some full time therapists to do that. (Even then, they better remove all sharp objects from the premises.)

delays are more often than not a good thing..just too bad people tend to be a bit impatient ^_^
Right. A delay means that they are investing more money in the product that you'll buy for the same price.

Not planning on playing this until Christmas time or the New Year anyway, hopefully, it will have a few patches by then.

Well I was surprised they were adding features so late, so not surprised by the bugs…

Feature creep is a typical Larian problem. I'm not worried though. Larian has a good patching history. It might take 2 or 3 patches until everything is polished, but they'll handle it.

Feature creep is a typical Larian problem. I'm not worried though. Larian has a good patching history. It might take 2 or 3 patches until everything is polished, but they'll handle it.

Agreed. This is a good game to wait to buy, if you're not a backer from here, RPGCodex, or Kickstarter. Larian games always need patches, but they're worth the wait.

Agreed. This is a good game to wait to buy, if you're not a backer from here, RPGCodex, or Kickstarter. Larian games always need patches, but they're worth the wait.

Same here, I'm a Kickstarter supporter but I always intended to wait until a couple of months after release before playing it. Same with Pillars of Eternity.
In fact, by now it's pretty much my standard approach to new releases.

Back
Top Bottom