KoA: Reckoning - 75% Off on Amazon

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Amazon is selling a digital bundle of Kingdoms of Amalur & DLC for 75% off.

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle

Kingdoms of Amalur Complete Bundle includes the following games:

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - The Teeth of Naros DLC Pack
Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning DLC: The Legend of Dead Kel

Steam account required for game activation and installation
More information.

the citizens of Rhode Island thank you for helping finance their debt obligations to their bondholders.

I've been playing this for an hour or so, and while it's not hitting that itch, it is keeping me interested for now. I'm not a fan of the cartoony art style and over-the-top combat animations, though, and the story is so far not all that interesting. I also think it's silly I have to go around whacking boxes and barrels for money.

It will have to get better for me to go much further.

$10 is a pretty good deal. It's a lot of content and the game wasn't terrible IMO.

I've paid a lot more for much worse games.

I've been playing this for an hour or so, and while it's not hitting that itch, it is keeping me interested for now. I'm not a fan of the cartoony art style and over-the-top combat animations, though, and the story is so far not all that interesting. I also think it's silly I have to go around whacking boxes and barrels for money.

It will have to get better for me to go much further.

Heheh. I am so sick of the crates 'n' barrels thing!

better than its rap

Grind-y but its an action rpg, what do you expect? Brought this back out recently and having a lot of fun with it.

I purchased this on Steam for $5.99 a few weeks ago and so far after around 15-20 hours I am surprisingly enjoying it quite a bit. Not great but quite good.

I got it recently for about 80% off on steam. Its good enough to keep me occupied while I wait for the next ESO beta weekend... It offers a lot of the feel of an MMO.

Back
Top Bottom