Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Patched

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Deus Ex: Human Revolution was patched along side the release of The Missing Link. Here are the notes from Steam:
- A fix for some players that get stuck on an infinity loading screen in Detroit.
- Fixes for some issues that caused crashes for players using specific firewall or proxy software.
- Additional improvements to counter stuttering in the game.
- Support for Eyefinity in combination with 3D when using interleaved stereoscopic monitors.
- Support for additional brands of stereoscopic interleaved monitors when using AMD graphics hardware.
- Support for Nvidia 3DVision.
- Support for Nvidia Surround, also in combination with 3DVision.
- Improved control over the stereo-3D display in the game.
o The allowed range for the stereo 3D Strength setting has been increased.
o A Stereo 3D Plane setting was added to provide additional control over the 3D effect.
- Various performance improvements.
- Fix for ‘moire’ issues seen on billboards in DX11 mode.
- Some changes to try to counter specific driver issues causing crashes in DX11 mode.
More information.

A stereo 3D plane setting!? I wonder what that is?? Anyway, I'm very happy to see all the 3D love going on.

Edit: Saw some screenshots. The "3D' is horrible! Instead of proper 3D they just plaster everything on a plane that appears to be about six inches into the screen. You can get the exact same effect (without anomalies) by scooting your chair back half a foot.

Last edited:
No corrupted savegames fix? Geez...
Ok, I'll buy myself some UPS just to make sure I can play this game without a fear my savegames will get corrupted. Right.

Back
Top Bottom