Gothic 3 - Review @ Dead Alfs

I don't know about Oblivion's, but I think Gothic 3 has great voice acting. For every person who complains about it, you will have another who touts it. I think it's no different from hollywood films. Some people like the actors because of the way the director guided them. The same actor directed by someone else might come off as cheesey. I like the way the voice acting was 'directed' in G3 and don't think it's inaccurate for the situation at all.

Gothic 3 has bad voice-acting because they haven't paid a professional actor thousands of dollars to do the voice and as we all know if it costs more, it must be better!!!

Gothic 3 has bad voice-acting because they haven't paid a professional actor thousands of dollars to do the voice and as we all know if it costs more, it must be better!!!

Sorry but you're wrong. One of the big brags of the devs and publisher is that they used professional hollywood voice actors for the game. The fact that they did this is the whole reason I used the "hollywood" analogy. It's all a matter of personal opinion - One person will love the acting in a movie and another will hate it. Same with games.

BTW - if you knew this already and you were being sarcastic concerning how the game was developed, I apologize for correcting you. ;-)

Last edited:
I think he was referring to the fact that Patrick Stewart didn't voice Xardas or Diego in G3!! :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom