Skyrim - 6Gb HDD Space Explained

Hmmm, ok...

Well I like the ability to put a spell in one hand and use a sword in the other...the enemies seem to block and hack at you as well. The end animations look really cool when they do go through and can help in a fight. So far most battles have been pretty easy, almost got taken out by some skeletons. Wait till you see them move....lets just say they don't stand there waiting for you to arrive, don't want to spoil it for you.

how can you have morals but be responsible towards no-one—that's probably the definition of amoral. also your last quote is funny as one of the quotes in tropico 3 is by malcolm x—"You can’t separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace unless he has his freedom."

however i think i disagree with both of you as neither tenant is acceptable and i would always strive towards peace, as true freedom is never attainable even for the sociopaths who burn out thinking they've reached it so why walk down that road. suffering for peace by sacrificing freedom is hardly futile as it has its own non altruistic rewards. since you'll always have to answer to someone unless you're a true hermit persuing a path of "freedom" is about as meaningless as the bumper stickers "freedom isn't free" as it's all realitive in reality where your freedoms often come at the expense of others. real peace requires costs as well though they are never as high for anyone as the those of freedom.

—-of lesser import—-
you can condescend all you want but all humans, still come from a man and woman so despite your desire to strip any feminity from yourself for whatever reason, and i'm sure there are judging by your comments over the years, all close-mindedness does is firewall yourself from those you might other impact or benifit from. i've never bought into a freedom that somehow is riddled with exceptions.

—of even less import—-
you're apparently unaware of this that i made years ago as well
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRE2A2SmeTk

and even better malcolm x quote—
"I believe in the brotherhood of man, all men, but I don’t believe in brotherhood with anybody who doesn’t want brotherhood with me. I believe in treating people right, but I’m not going to waste my time trying to treat somebody right who doesn’t know how to return the treatment."

"Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything. If you're a man, you take it."

"When a person places the proper value on freedom, there is nothing under the sun that he will not do to acquire that freedom. Whenever you hear a man saying he wants freedom, but in the next breath he is going to tell you what he won't do to get it, or what he doesn't believe in doing in order to get it, he doesn't believe in freedom. A man who believes in freedom will do anything under the sun to acquire . . . or preserve his freedom."

"We are nonviolent with people who are nonviolent with us."

"There is no better than adversity. Every defeat, every heartbreak, every loss, contains its own seed, its own lesson on how to improve your performance next time."

I wonder who said those things? Who could it possibly be? Bill Cosby? Nope. Martin Luther King Jr.? Nope. I just can't remember.

And ? How much space takes Skyrim on the PC platform by now ?

Back
Top Bottom