Nordic Games - Gamescom 2015

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Nordic Games will be showing off three new games at Gamescom 2015.
ELEX

First look at the post-apocalyptic, action-RPG from the creators of the Gothic series. Developer present.

The Guild 3

The historical RTS returns with a new pre-alpha build highlighting gameplay features. Developer present.

SpellForce 3

Check out the latest advancements, including DirectX 11, for the newest addition to this strategy RPG series.
Edit - The games will only be shown for the press but videos will be shared later on.

Last edited:
Nordic Games will be showing off three new games at Gamescom 2015.

Besides Elex, I'm very interested in The Guild 3 as I never bought previous entries (can't remember if people were saying bugs or that RPG elements weren't good enough).

Spellforce… Never could get into it. On half of the game I got bored, uninstalled.
Dunno, maybe it's Auroralike engine was holding me away from enjoying it.

Not interested in Elex, midly interested in Spellforce 3 (I still have to play S2, been in my backlog for years), but would love to see Guild 3 as I played The Guild 2 and liked it a lot.

Actually all 3 mentioned games will be shown to the press only.

Besides Elex, I'm very interested in The Guild 3 as I never bought previous entries (can't remember if people were saying bugs or that RPG elements weren't good enough).

Thanks to JoWooD, The Guild 2 was a bugfest of epic proportions at release.
The Guild is traditionally an economic sim with very light RPG elements. I played the original game but did not like it very much. This genre just doesn't work well with a 3D engine. Games like these work best in 2D like the spiritual predecessors Die Fugger 2 or the Patrician series etc.

Actually all 3 mentioned games will be shown to the press only.

Second time today I'm posting one word comment, hopefully won't be the third time:

Damn.

Second time today I'm posting one word comment, hopefully won't be the third time:

Damn.
Don't worry as videos, previews, and interviews will be shared afterword for non-press members. It's no different then what happens at E3 with closed presentations.

Back
Top Bottom