VtM: Bloodlines - Sale @ Steam

I've been intrigued by a few of the mods out there for Bloodlines - such as the Camarilla mod - but honestly, whenever I decide to do another playthrough of Bloodlines, it just seems completely unnecessary...VTM:B is one of those rare games that simply doesn't need mods, to the point that it just doesn't feel right to change the original vision of the game.

I've been intrigued by a few of the mods out there for Bloodlines - such as the Camarilla mod - but honestly, whenever I decide to do another playthrough of Bloodlines, it just seems completely unnecessary…VTM:B is one of those rare games that simply doesn't need mods, to the point that it just doesn't feel right to change the original vision of the game.

There are aspects of Bloodlines I found broken when I first played it and still do.

My greatest problem is combat. There's simply too much unskipable combat in some areas. I ended my Malkavian playthrough in the sewers because the social character I created simply didn't work out and there were no alternate route presented to me. My Gangrel on the other hand ripped opponents to shreds, but couldn't afford Animalism which is the discipline they normally use to trick people. Only pumping Fortitude and Feral Claws got repetitive. It seems the Camarilla mod makes the cost of skills and disciplines cheaper. Question is if that makes you overpowered or diversive. In general I like systems that doesn't make you more powerful but gives you a wider range of options to deal with a certain problem.

To bad, i have already downloaded the pirate pack of both + patches :D
( don't get me wrong i legally own the games on discs )
Bloodlines is very hard when not playing a Malkavian , i tried a Tremere a week ago and the sneak options were very weak.
Redemption is a nice game that can get very hard when not using awe+feeding exploit to put down almost all enemies... BTW i am stuck in the snake temple , for some reason i can not find the stupid button AAAAAAAARRRGGGGG

When I play Bloodlines I play it at 1900x with AA and AF forced Max on a 50inch LCD. That's the only way to play Bloodlines ^_^ snarf snarf

Back
Top Bottom