Gothic 3 Is there a mod for a main char model that isn't fat?

Wolf

Traveler
I'm a big fan of G1 and G2, but the new character model is a serious mood-killer for me. He doesn't look like the old hero from G1 and in some of the armors (light rebel), he looks just fat.
To me that's the biggest flaw in G3 and seriously annoying.

I was wondering if there was a mod that made him look like the old character from G1&2? The other characters don't bother me that much, just the hero.

I tried looking around, but no luck.

G2:
shot_3105_01.jpg

G3:
00175927.jpg

With G1 and G2 i could have helped but not with G3.

The model would have to be exported then altered with a suitable and compatible graphics utility, then re-inserted (exchanged) using the same component names so that the game is not aware of any changes.

Indeed he did! :D

We had the "small heads" in Risen and we had the "fat bodies" in G3, earlier gothics (G1 and G2) were somehow much better models yet there were some fat torso's in G1, for example Homer on the dam had a size 3 torso (the biggest) but even that was not overfacing and was pleasantly acceptible.

(there's a lot of wolves around here) :D

Ok, thanks for the replies guys.

BTW, I got Risen since I'm disappointed with G3 (not just the fat chars bit) and it seems pretty cool, but I'm already looking for mods. I'm used to getting mods whenever I don't like something, spoiled I guess. I also noticed the small heads thing, so one thing I am looking for is a better head model for the char. It's no biggie, but still.

Risen is so similar to the first two Gothics though. All the details - frying chicken, sitting down at the campfire, collecting plants... Makes me all nostalgic.

And Wulf, great minds think alike? ;)

great minds just think.
at any rate I thought the char in Risen had the most decent head out of the whole bunch:)

Back
Top Bottom