Grim Dawn - Music Sample

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Head over to the Grim Dawn site for a new music sample:
Our sound guy's have been busy and, I have to say, I'm impressed with the results. They'll be releasing some new tracks over the next few weeks and the first of them, titled "They Come," has been posted to the media section.
More information.

This game is going to be sick !!! I talked to the lead Developer and he said to be safe the game should be the size of the original titans quest with out expansion, much more fun, combat is more rewarding, should be out around the end of the year. And there will be full expantions NOT dlc bullshit.

I didn't get around to buying titan quest until recently but I sure wasn't disappointed. Bit late by then for Iron Lore, but its their own fault for causing bad publicity with their clever copy protection. Talk about backfiring, anyone remember that fiasco?

Anyway, Grim Dawn gets a spot in my most wanted list for sure.

This game is going to be sick !!! I talked to the lead Developer and he said to be safe the game should be the size of the original titans quest with out expansion, much more fun, combat is more rewarding, should be out around the end of the year. And there will be full expantions NOT dlc bullshit.

It's strange, till now the expected size was something like the greek area of TQ, not the whole game.
From the forum comments of the devs, the game will be a mixture of action- and "real" RPG's. Questlines, factions, hidden caves behind destructible walls…

I can't wait!
:fingerscrossed:

Last edited:
Looking forward to this game too but..... End of 2011? Going up against the mighty Diablo III? Sure about that?

Even the recente pre-pre-pre alpha screenshots look better than D3.
Are you sure D3 will be released this year? I'm not.

yes this game is being compared to the mighty D3 and i think it will compete if they get on steam and a boxed version a little later. This game looks beautiful , Guns , and Magic , weather system Ive already pre order. It helps the quality of the game if you buy it NOW . Support Indie.

It's strange, till now the expected size was something like the greek area of TQ, not the whole game.
From the forum comments of the devs, the game will be a mixture of action- and "real" RPG's. Questlines, factions, hidden caves behind destructible walls…

I can't wait!
:fingerscrossed:

Hi, I'm one of the designers on Grim Dawn and I just wanted to clarify to make sure no one was mislead about the game size. Szokol is correct, we anticipate that the size of the game will be about equivalent to Greece in TQ or possibly a little larger if we can manage but certainly not as large as all of TQ. We're a very small, unfunded, indie company and it is just not possible for us to match TQ's epic scope with our first release.

This is why we will be releasing the game for about $20 as opposed to TQ's original cost of around $50. The thinking is that we're releasing the first installment of the game and will use the profits to continue developing new expansions. One thing we are doing though is building the game in a way that will create even more replay value.

I hope this makes sense to everyone. For more info, come visit us on the Grim Dawn forums!

Thanks,

-med

Back
Top Bottom