Stardock's Fallen Enchantress is now out.

Figment, I'm not sure but..have you tried this page I posted about earlier in the thread?
https://store.stardock.com/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=/myaccount/products

I don't even have gamestop/impulse installed anymore and haven't bothered with it since Stardock sold it to gamestop. I haven't had to change or update anything, just used my old info. I just DLed fallen enchantress from stardock directly... I used the stardock central tool (although you don't have to) from sd itself, which is a program like the GoG downloader that allows you to pause and resume your downloads.

Thank you that worked. I guess I should read all of the posts more carefully. Downloading as we speak. Not sure I can purge impulse yet but that experience confirms that gamestop deserves to be dead to me.

Glad to hear it worked for you though :) Thats what matters the most...I was kinda sad about ditching impulse a while back..I used to really like it. But hey, I got all the stuff I had on there back for under 20$ on GoG and Steam over the past year. Just gotta wait for the sales.

Roll up a hero from customizable factions and classes, explore the randomly generated world; leveling up with new perks and loot, completing quests, founding and capturing cities, researching new technology for town improvements, weapons and armor, magic, diplomacy, etc… It's always been a great vision of a sandbox game.

I don't really know what to say. I've been playing the beta for months as a WoM pre-order guy I was playing the beta for that one too.

Don't pictures say 10,000 words or something? Here's me being a badass:
nSkvZ.jpg

:D

But, yeah. It's a sweet game. It's one you take at your own pace so you never get too worked up about it. There's plenty to play about with and discover.

I just wish it had multiplayer with tactical battles!

Back
Top Bottom