Last game(s) you bought

Just Cause 3 (PS4), Mortal Kombat X (PS4), MGS Legacy Collection (PS3) and The Last of Us: Remastered Edition (PS4).

The GOG sale is leading to a few additons to the backlog. Just bought Victor Vran. Passed on Legend of Grimrock II because I still need to play the first one.

Remastered Day of The Tentacle. Cheaper on Steam than on Gog (1 hour ago, looking at it from Norway).

pibbur who plans on taking over the lavatory for a couple of minutes or more. What he's going to do there? Solving crossword puzzles, of course.

The Secret World: Ultimate Edition

It's been a looong time since I purchased a MMO. They're usually not my cup of tea, but I've been wanting to try this one for quite awhile now.

Bundlestar Killer bundle 7, because for not even $6 it looked interesting.

A mix of indie games (jrpgs, adventures, strategy) with Bound by Flame.

I just bought The Longest Journey and Secrets of Grindea on steam. Plan to play SoG with my hubby and hoping I will enjoy The Longest Journey - I've never played any adventure game besides The Broken Sword.

My wife loved the Longest journey, she was addicted to that game. Its a classic.

I haven't bought anything. Tired of early access and indie Steam releases with 1980 graphics.

I'm not your wife yet I also loved it and was addicted to it. :)
Anyone who cares about adventure genre or wants to see what that genre is about anyway should buy it.

I bought Strife: Veteran's Edition for myself (finally!) and Undertale for the son.

JDR, I think you missed the correct thread, you were supposed to post that today in "just finished".
:p

Excuses excuses... :p

@CelticFrost - cool. I enjoyed KoA. Got a bit easy by the end and it could do with more types of critters but I liked the look and the setting even if it was more of a console game.

On a whim, based on some comments I'd seen here and because it was on sale I picked up Templar Battleforce the other day. Also bought the Metro 2033/Last Light Redux bundle for few dollars as well.

-kwm

Templar Battleforce is on my wishlist. Steam Summer Sales can't come soon enough :p

Templar Battleforce was a great game, I highly recommend it. All of the Trese games that I've played thus far have been exceptionally entertaining, if you like tactical fights and such

Back
Top Bottom