Your mom is a misogynist.

The Codex and especially GD are the only lifeline some bros have. Taking it away during the depressing Christmas time will result in an increased suicide rate.

The Codex and especially GD are the only lifeline some bros have. Taking it away during the depressing Christmas time will result in an increased suicide rate.

That might just be part of the master plan to clean up GD.

What an odd and scary place this is. This thread is proving to be a great read though.

2gvrg41.jpg

so we're back after a year

wonder if we were missed

...oh look... new tags

So time for the Codex 3.0 F2P/pay2win forum update?

Fuck man. My gym is gonna be closed this whole next week. Shit man. No Codex, no gym. The fuck? Why didn't the damn world end? Won a cheap bottle of red wine at the office raffle today. To bad I have no one to share it with :(.

The Jewification of the Codex. I read a thread there of one user complaining that he can't brofist in GD. Turns out it's only for those who donated, or those who bought the Codex DLC.

This donating crap is getting tiresome. Probably the new feature will be about special privileges for donors. I swear solemnly that I will never pay for any website DLC. I would rather commit the sin of paying for DLC for games.

:Bro hug:

Connection to Hivemind has been re-established, the nightmare of thinking for ourselves is finally over.
Or in other words: Codex is back bros.

It's not as if you actually do anything there besides stare at other dudes and wish you could lift as much as them.

It's the other way around. Seriously, many of the regulars have copied parts of my routines. Most of them are hacks and wannabes. Only a few are the real deal.

Back
Top Bottom