Witcher 3 - HD Reworked Project 2.0

Aubrielle

Noveliste
One modder has set out to recreate the textures in The Witcher 3, polishing them to a new level of detail. His 2.0 release is now available.

Modder ‘Halk Hogan PL’ has released the next version of his amazing Texture Pack for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The modder has also provided some new comparison screenshots that can be viewed below.

Those interested can download the mod from here.

The Wither 3 HD Reworked Project is a Texture Pack that improves the graphics by reworking the following models and textures to better quality

• Rocks (almost all)
  • Spruces
  • Wood Crates
  • Sacks (primary)
  • Ceramic Roof
  • Checkered Floor
More information.

More information.

Doesn't look too impressive. I now remember they downgraded TW3 graphics at one point during development. Didn't bother me. However my Morrowind folder has textures that can rival these.

I'm glad to see some texture overhaul work being done, but I must admit I'm not too keen on what he's done so far.

I've also been disappointed by STLM v2.0. To my eyes, it breaks as much as it improves.

I just wish CD Project would come out with an enhanced version that would add back in everything they took out.

I'm afraid that'll be up to the modding community.

I just wish CD Project would come out with an enhanced version that would add back in everything they took out.

Probably wont happen they are console first now and wont want to piss off the console fans.

I don't want them to take in hatever it might be.
They've already put on PC something consoles don't have and can't have - hairworks.
I'm still unsure what do people actually expect - TW3 engine is not supposed to be realtime rendering CGI or dunno how to word it properly. What it does is still awsome and amazing.

Instead of beating up the dead horse, I wish them to concentrate on Cyberpunk game instead.
Mona Lisa does not need visual enhancements.

I'm afraid that'll be up to the modding community.

Why? They've delivered significant post-release enhancements for every other Witcher game. Maybe its uncertain for TW3, considering its other DLC program, but there's also little reason to be dismissive of the possibility.

Probably wont happen they are console first now and wont want to piss off the console fans.

That's baseless. TW3 was the first CDPR first game to even be released simultaneously for consoles alongside PCs. There's never been a CDPR title that was "console first", as you claim, and the studio certainly didn't worry about "[pissing] off the console fans" when it cancelled/delayed console versions of previous games.

I don't want them to take in hatever it might be.
They've already put on PC something consoles don't have and can't have - hairworks.
I'm still unsure what do people actually expect - TW3 engine is not supposed to be realtime rendering CGI or dunno how to word it properly. What it does is still awsome and amazing.

Instead of beating up the dead horse, I wish them to concentrate on Cyberpunk game instead.

Wrong. The previews they did were with DRAMATICALLY better graphics that they ditched because of console limitations. It still looks good, but it was a bait and switch tactic and really lame.

Wrong. The previews they did were with DRAMATICALLY better graphics that they ditched because of console limitations. It still looks good, but it was a bait and switch tactic and really lame.
What previews?

No.
There was some video several years old. And then there was actual gameplay video way later.

From actual gameplay video I knew what to expect. And I got it. But then some people ased some CDpr employee if the game will look just like in video. He said yes, it'll look just like in video.
And it didn't look like that some ancient video the asker was asking about. It looked like actual gameplay video.

What CDpr did wrong? They didn't clarify before the game release that some superold video is not how the game actually looks.
Video, not preview. :)

Anyway, it's IMO pretty irrelevant. They failed when they announced season pass.

Eh? I'd say this one is way better

qfF0DDL.jpg

As for bringing back some lost content…hmm, I'm not sure how much there was from the previews. Herbalist encounter, meeting with Emhyr, plus those segments when you get to play as Dandelion.
I'd rather see them focus on improving exploration, gameplay, adding Wendols and more Wild Hunt content to the game.

What previews?

He's right, I think t'was the first TW3 preview or somesuch… Saw it on youtube some years ago… I remember wolves with really ill hairworks. There was a graphic downgrade which favors consoles, that's a fact. It happened with so many major PC titles before, lets face it.

Why? They've delivered significant post-release enhancements for every other Witcher game. Maybe its uncertain for TW3, considering its other DLC program, but there's also little reason to be dismissive of the possibility.

That's baseless. TW3 was the first CDPR first game to even be released simultaneously for consoles alongside PCs. There's never been a CDPR title that was "console first", as you claim, and the studio certainly didn't worry about "[pissing] off the console fans" when it cancelled/delayed console versions of previous games.

Console UI since witcher 2, downgraded graphics. Hardly baseless unless your unable to look at CDPR objectively.

Not saying the games aren't still good but CDPR has been trying to get on consoles since the white wolf failure.

Yea, there is also Assassin's Creed movie trailer on that pathetic place...
And is fake. Both of them.

Back
Top Bottom