Alpha Protocol - Sale @ GamersGate

I'm not sure why this is getting highlighted since it's the same price as the boxed copy on Amazon.com (or various Euro retailers who are selling the game for ~GBP/EUR 15.00 if you live on my side of the pond :) ). Even the console versions are selling for a very similar price in most places.

boxed copies are always cheaper, digital downloads are ~30% more expensive at least :/

Micro Center has it for $10 here in the US. Retail copy...

Knew I should of waited.Its not a bad game despite its bad press but it definitely wasn't worth $50.

Nice deal, but I am hoping that Steam will discount it even further. Last year there were some incredible Steam deals around the holidays.

Oh boy. The year is almost over and I still haven't played it :-/

It may have gotten some bad press, but it was on my "most anticipated" list and I'm doing Obsidian some serious injustice by not having given it a shot.

I should really go out and pick up a copy. If only I wasn't so low and cash and my backlog wasn't so huge.

Printed manual ain't worth much if anything- it's hardly the manual to Fallout or Baldur's Gate in length or quality.

Alpha Protocol is now this day only 7,50 in steam. Should I buy it? Hmm..

GG have dropped their price to this also.

And, yes, you should buy it. The patch even removes the need for activation too, apparently, though whether it's Steam compatible/ is a Steam auto update I do not know.

You're right. I just looked at the manual available on Steam. It's looks only slightly better than the Mass Effect manual, which isn't saying much...

I'd prefer the Gamer'sGate download over Steam, since it's a file rather than the Steam app.

Yep, $15 on Amazon for a BOXED and PRINTED MANUAL copy, unless, for some bizarre reason you'd buy it for a console. :p

I guess I need to start checking Amazon more.

There's not much else besides Gamestop and Best Buy in the area I live in, and you rarely find any good deals at either place.

I think the last time I bought a game in a brick and mortar sore was in 2005 (except for an exchange last Xmas).

The time saved by shopping online is HUGE (this is living in LA, though)...

I grabbed this on sale as well. I was looking forward to this game but put off by the comments here. I think it will be worth worth $7.50 though.

Heh, I finally caved in and created a Steam account only for Alpha Protocol.

Back
Top Bottom