Dungeons and Dragons Online Discussion

And you'll want a Ghost Touch weapon for fighting spectres/wraiths, otherwise there is a 50% chance you'll miss every attack.

And against Fire Elementals you'd need something with frost. Or coldness, at least.

There's a marvelous Druid spell called Quench which works brilliantly against fire elementals!! :)

If you plan on questing solo in this game you do so at your own risk. Make sure you have lots of potions and possibly consider a hireling to help you. Some of these quests are tough. The game is definitely not a pushover by any means.

I'm in Three Barrel Cove right now. Pretty cool area. Seeing kobold pirates is hilarious :). The minotaur and hobgoblin pirates are cool, too.

@ Ovenall, I will log in now and resend the invite. May have expired before you had a chance to see it. Will be an ingame mail, with an attached token. Detach and then click it in your inventory to activate.

Just joined the pirate gang in Three Barrel Cove by passing the trials. I felt like a boss after I solved that puzzle near the end by myself without looking for help online. The game is definitely challenging but not TOO hard, it's just right, really.

But yeah, Three Barrel Cove is an awesome place. But what's the deal with having no traders on the island? That's crazy. The place is so big, you're going to run out of supplies, and the only way to get more is to sail all the way back to Stormreach? Why are there no pirate vendors? Oh well. Just a minor annoyance really, but they should look into making the game a little more user friendly in this regard.

Yeah, but no one who sells potions or arrows. Guess I just have to buy huge stacks of them before leaving Stormreach so I'm better prepared.

Just joined the pirate gang in Three Barrel Cove by passing the trials. I felt like a boss after I solved that puzzle near the end by myself without looking for help online.

Congratulations !

I once had to cancel this quest because i just couldn't fully understand the riddle. Even AFTER looking into a hint/help web page.

The jumping parts were relatively easy for me, however. :p

Haha, yeah, the jumping parts were pretty easy. Overall it was a very fun quest.

Speaking of difficult riddles, though, I didn't even attempt to solve the riddle for the quest in freeing the brother from the pirate prison. Thank the lord you were able to bypass the puzzle completely by killing the captain and getting the key to the cell. When all the walls were just tattooed with puzzle pieces, you know you are in trouble :p.

I never got this far ! :lol:

Haha, yeah, the jumping parts were pretty easy. Overall it was a very fun quest.

Speaking of difficult riddles, though, I didn't even attempt to solve the riddle for the quest in freeing the brother from the pirate prison. Thank the lord you were able to bypass the puzzle completely by killing the captain and getting the key to the cell. When all the walls were just tattooed with puzzle pieces, you know you are in trouble :p.
That's a tough puzzle. It's not impossible once you figure out what you have to do, but even then it takes a fair bit of time to get all the tiles turned the right way. The reward for solving it is fairly large, though.

Hey guys. Thanks for the invite. I re rolled, and now my main is

Nirolo al Gren

1 level Rogue and then Paladin. Will take 1 more level Rogue later. looking for a soloable character.

Back
Top Bottom