NWN2 NWN2 Gold

Neverwinter Nights 2

dteowner

Shoegazer
It just has the OC, MotB and Mysteries of Westgate. Since MoW hasn't been released yet, I'm assuming that is why the Gold version has been delayed.

Actually, the gold version is only OC + MotB, but I did forget about the delay of MoW. The gold version will probably be bumped back to a few weeks after MoW comes out.

Take a look at that Amazon link above. If you blow up the box photo, it sure looks to me like the text says:
Includes
The Original Neverwinter Nights 2 &
Neverwinter Nights 2 Mask of the Betrayer

No mention of MoW. Has the release plan changed since Amazon got their box screenie? Having the "gold/platinum/diamond" structure be one expansion behind would match the way they did it with NWN1.

Hmm. Cool. Thanks for the info, Dhruin.

Man, I just found out MOTB can't be found in most major stores anymore. They say it wasn't popular so they don't get them in store anymore. Bad luck for me again. I wanted to pick it up yesterday. Seems like ebay is only the option for me once again.

Anyway, what's Mysteries of Westgate? Is it new expansion or premium module for nwn2?

Premium Module, now called Adventure Packs. Check out our news (tsk, tsk, you head straight to the forums, don't you ;) ) and look down the old features for an interview.

The "gold" edition has been out for over 3 months in AUS/NZ. On the box it says does say Neverwinter Nights 2 Gold Edition. However it only includeds MotB and the OC. I wonder what they are going to do once the true "gold" edition comes out here, probably call it "platinum" or something.

This is similar to the situation of NWN were we got our own copy of NWN1+SoU+HotU.

The gold edition has been out here in finland for a long time now.
It has only NWN2 + MOTB.

But it seems there are differences with different parts of the world.

I found an online store that selling NWN2 Gold edition, but not sure it includes MoW or not, no related details on its page.

Could NWN2 runs under Vista?

I found an online store that selling NWN2 Gold edition, but not sure it includes MoW or not, no related details on its page.

Could NWN2 runs under Vista?

Almost everything runs under Vista, including NWN2. The only game I haven't been able to run under Vista x64 so far is Sacred -- the copy protection isn't compatible, and the cracked file I tried faded to black immediately after the game started.

But then I never got Sacred to run stably in XP either.

Back
Top Bottom