Basilisk Games Website

Hello all,

I thought that posting a message on RPGWatch would be best since many of our regular visitors also make this place a daily stop.

Apparently the address http://basiliskgames.com now takes to you some dentist's website! The forums are unreachable as well. It looks like a configuration problem with our web host (or possibly DNS misconfig), not a "133t h4x0r" job.

We will have things back up ASAP.

That is totally bizarre--some kind of mess. Thanks for posting the warning--a dental exam is the last thing I'm looking for when I head for your site. I'll post a notice on the front page as well.

That's probably a lifetime worth of site hits for the dentist... Thanks for the heads-up--I'm about due for my Eschalon checkup.

According to our web host, this was due to an "unscheduled maintenance event". Apparently they moved a few servers around and this caused a bit of a problem for about 100 customers (us included). Should be all better now, although they said we may see intermittent issues for a few more hours this afternoon.

Thanks everyone!

I was just clicking the link from above just a few seconds ago ! and it worked again ! :)

Back
Top Bottom